WetlookPro

Message # 34495

Subject: Hello Thailand water festival 2008

Date: Sat 01/03/08 03:37:45 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For info, to those of you who are needing a break away from the usual drudgery of your normal daily lives, and fancy a wetlook vacation -- this might be of interest to you.

A friend of mine and I have arranged for some interesting extra-curricula events duing this years Water Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand (April 12th to 15th are the main days). Aside from the usual water fights and wet "raves" and street parties during the daytime, we have pre-arranged some extra private pool party events for the evenings too. We have booked a private pool for the evenings and hired a dozen or so local Thai girls to be available as "hostess girls" to go around with our group during the daytime at the water festival events, engage in the water fights, and then we will have clothed pool parties in the evenings too at the private pool we have arranged.

If you want to tag along with our group, bring your camera, and have some fun, just email me for details on how to meet up with us, and we will happily show you around to the best spots and be your tourguides.

We will be over there in Thailand from April 9th to the 19th.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]