MyWetloook

Message # 34470.5

Subject: Thumbs Up Excellent! [nt]

Date: Fri 29/02/08 14:28:06 GMT

Name: Hamburgwet de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (34470) Pictures Gaby - business suit in the pool on WetlookHunter html

By EuroWAM TEAM - hunter@wetlookhunter.com ro Thu 28/02/08 18:43:58 GMT

Hi guys,
a few photos selected for you from the new update:

The new update

Gaby
I was a bright sunny day with warm temperature and
we was out for a "hunt". We was on an alley when we saw this very nice looking girl rushing by and I saluted her. She replied almost without looking at me and she kept walking. I thought for a second that I will leave her rush but then I start running after her trying to make her stop and listen for a minute. Not even Soreen thought that the girl will accept to stop from her rush because he remained wiuth the camera in the place we first saw the girl first time and I was at 100 meters (at least we could test properly the wireless system :)) When she finally agree to stop she begin to talk so fast then we really spend one day just to subtitle the conversation for this clip :)) Anyway... I asked the girl if she can peak English and she told me that she speak it BUT why should we speak in English? "Do I want to excercise my English speaking skills with her?" I mean... come on... what was this girl thinking? I thought in my head that I will get her soaked no matter what and when she said to me that she dont' like to loose her time for nothing and she accept money (120$ to talk with her 3 minutes) I knew that I will succeed because this girl love the money. See the how we got her finally in the pool and how did she end up loving to be clothed in the pool...

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE PHOTOS

Enjoy the pictures,
Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]