Wetlook-Online

Message # 34463.1.1

Subject: Hello Hello

Date: Thu 28/02/08 17:54:19 GMT

Name: ABC se

Email: kladsim@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Very good, a you girl (?) some visits this site.

I´m a boy ob 23 from Sweden,  Pe4r@hotmail.com on msn messenger, will you talk there?

In reply to Message (34463.1) Hello Re: Age and random thoughts

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Thu 28/02/08 16:40:52 GMT

Hi there. I'm 32. So that makes me less than 40! I'm sure there are loads more people younger than me who come to the forum too

In reply to Message (34463) Hello Age and random thoughts

By Jester - ca Thu 28/02/08 14:06:52 GMT

Hey there, just curiouse I remember finding this forum when I was like 16-17 and I'm 22 now, I've been into wetlook for as long as I can remember. Just wondering like I think almost everybody on here is like older like in their 40's ect. Is there anyone else here around my age, just curiouse, I'm not saying I feel really out of place or anything but it's kinda weird feeling like I'm the only young er...younger person I hope we're not becomming extinct lol. Also just on a side note Has anyone else ever noticed that Lindsey Lohan gets soaked in almost everyone of her movies? Maybe she's into wetlook. Anyways that's all that's on my mind at the moment. Oh and one more thing, I just read John's little rant and everyone's responce and thought it was pretty hilariouse, I mean it sucks that you're losing money John but I totally thought that site was dorment too, maybe you should change up your theme man, like I don't think there are any producers out there right now doing stuff where women are pushed or thrown unexpecdedly(sp) into pools or lakes ect. I know Leon has street splash which is excellent keep up the great work man. But other then that I don't know of any.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]