Wetlook-Online

Message # 34451.4.1

Subject: Thumbs Down Re: Please Close the Site and Good Riddance

Date: Thu 28/02/08 09:53:31 GMT

Name: Auggie Doggie ca

Email: seantraverse@shaw.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
where are the pool pics?you call yourself the jeanpool yet no pool pics get the fuck outta here
In reply to Message (34451.4) Peace Man Please Close the Site and Good Riddance

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Thu 28/02/08 09:19:04 GMT

Well John you made your bed now go ahead in lie in it.  Your site is full of 10 year old pictures, many of them taken free from the web and then you charge for them.  The one video I saw that you claim to have made frankly sucks.  Your web design is so far out of date and ugly that you could almost get away with calling it nostalgia except we all know it hasn't changed in years and that look is due to your ineptitude.  Then to cap it all off you insult the very people that you are counting on to keep you going.  Well done John, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
In reply to Message (34451) Angry even at half-price, no sales at all!

By John - us Thu 28/02/08 03:27:20 GMT

I've been offering memberships and other items this week at half price and there have been no sales.  None, nada, nothing.   In fact, the site never makes money so I'm thinking of shutting it down.   Why should I pay for hosting when people just want to freeload?   By the way, the domain name will not be for sale.   But when current memberships expire I'm not going to continue paying for the site when nobody buys anything.

People bitch about the lack of new material but the reason for that is simple: no money to produce new material.    So it's FUCK YOU to the freeloaders.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]