minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:36:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 34451.3

Subject: Hello Re: even at half-price, no sales at all!

Date: Thu 28/02/08 08:49:39 GMT

Name: Magician gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think unfortunately you have only yourself to blame. 'There have been no updates because there is no money coming in...' This is obviously bad business sense - even your existing customers will desert you if there are no updates - if you have updates then you can expect more customers. I am not a freeloader, but only sign up to accounts where I can see exactly what I am getting - i.e. Leonmoomin, although over the years I have had a trial subscription to virtually all the main sites.

Your site looks exactly the same to me as it did back in the late 90s when I first came across it - has it been updated?? I actually thought it was a dormant site until this week and your sale. Why don't you advertise your updates on the forum like Wamtec/Leon do?

You must speculate to accumulate. You must advertise your product. You must give value for money.

If you can achieve these targets then your customer base will increase. Most importantly you want repeat customers - keep them happy and they will return.

Magician

In reply to Message (34451) Angry even at half-price, no sales at all!

By John - us Thu 28/02/08 03:27:20 GMT

I've been offering memberships and other items this week at half price and there have been no sales.  None, nada, nothing.   In fact, the site never makes money so I'm thinking of shutting it down.   Why should I pay for hosting when people just want to freeload?   By the way, the domain name will not be for sale.   But when current memberships expire I'm not going to continue paying for the site when nobody buys anything.

People bitch about the lack of new material but the reason for that is simple: no money to produce new material.    So it's FUCK YOU to the freeloaders.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]