minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:10:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 34451.11

Subject: Hello Re: even at half-price, no sales at all!

Date: Thu 28/02/08 15:45:31 GMT

Name: Sopping uu

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Before you fire another angry diatribe, consider this. When you started you offered a product with minimal competition. OK, I have never been into jeans, and prefer dresses, but there were many who did. Now there are gadzillions of wet jean photos, Not only at the sites which are regularly posted by regular contributors, like Deserthawk, but in the Youtubes as well. There are now hundreds and hundreds of dunkings from a dozen different countries online, or downloaded and in people's files. Probably 95% of them are girls in jeans.

In addition, the producers here, Leonmomin, EuroWAM TEAM, others all have girils in jeans as a significant element of their photo inventory

Have you considered the fact that the market for your specific product, is (excuse the pun) "saturated?"

I never was a potential customer, because I prefer dresses. But there are others who may now feel it not feel inspired to purchase but because there are so many jeans photos out there.  Free vs pay may no longer be an issue. Supply vs demand is.

Think about it.

S:

In reply to Message (34451) Angry even at half-price, no sales at all!

By John - us Thu 28/02/08 03:27:20 GMT

I've been offering memberships and other items this week at half price and there have been no sales.  None, nada, nothing.   In fact, the site never makes money so I'm thinking of shutting it down.   Why should I pay for hosting when people just want to freeload?   By the way, the domain name will not be for sale.   But when current memberships expire I'm not going to continue paying for the site when nobody buys anything.

People bitch about the lack of new material but the reason for that is simple: no money to produce new material.    So it's FUCK YOU to the freeloaders.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]