Wetlook-Online

Message # 3441.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Thanks Mark!

Date: Tue 29/04/03 02:09:56 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well...as Wet Brian is now finding out, editing your stuff on the pc and doing everything digitally is so much easier than doing things the old way. I am sure Wet Brian now feels like he is sitting behind the wheel of a rolls royce with the new editing set up he just installed...and it's not hard to learn, cos he had his new drive and memory upgrade installed and editing software all up and running in one day and within 2 days he was off like gangbusters and producing his first 2hr video on the pc. Hans from Akuna video uses the same editing system Brian and I use too (so does Wet Kahuna and Wetlook Unlimited) and it really helps makes your life a lot easier when coming back from a trip with a bag full of unsorted camcorder tapes....i.e. just capture it all to the pc via firewire and you can have lots of fun playing with your footage. You don't need to have the most expensive or latest or biggest pc system for digital editing to work flawlessly (i.e. with no rendering problems). So long as the pc has at least a 1gig processor speed, 512megs of ram...and you buy an additional hard drive (not use drive C for editing) that has the 8meg buffer and is dedicated to your capturing and rendering...then it will work with no problems.

Having spent the week with you in Thailand and seeing you in action, I think your talent and energies are best spent in FRONT of the camera (i.e. making things happen) as opposed to being behind a camera or an editing desk. Editing can be a time consuming process (I spend all year doing it) and you have many new projects that you plan to "emcee" this year..i.e. your dunk tank touring project at the nightclubs, your MostWet gunge tank project, your fully clothed swimming bath nights project, plus your fountains events, pool parties, foam parties projects and your amateur mud and gunge shoots et al. So...you already have a full plate on your hands this year being a creator/producer....so I would say...don't bog yourself down with too much of the "back office" stuff like editing or camera crew work...cos you already have your own cameraman Rob, plus your assistant Viv too.  If you did editing all year as I do...you would not have the time to create all these events you are working on for this summer...and I am sure your fans would rather see you creating your new dunk tank, gunge tank and pool party events this summer...as opposed to being stuck in a "cave" doing editing all the time (which is what most editors lives are like).

As for the girl in the red dress...heck..that was only the girl you met on the first day. Your weren't exactly short of admirers that week, cos you met doznns of other girls on other days that same week, plus you had Jackie and Polly as your water maidens too...so you were surrounded all week by dozens of wet women....what a hardship life you lead...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (3441.5) Great Thanks Mark!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 28/04/03 21:44:36 GMT

What a huge amount of vidcaps!

I am feeling left out with you and Brian both editing your stuff digitally.  There is no way I can afford a new PC right now.

I did like that girl in the red dress, its a shame she never appeared again.  

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (3441) Hello Thailand videos released

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 28/04/03 06:43:36 GMT

Hey folks, am back on dry land after a VERY wet water festival. As you have no doubt understood from Leonmoomin's and now Brian's postings...the 3 of us basically "blanketted" all areas of the water festival this year, and it was a most enjoyable week of events (as you will see from all our pics).

FYI, Leonmoomin, Apex and WAMTEC adopted a careful strategy not to be redundant with each other...i.e. filming in the same areas or in the same style or the same scenes...but rather each of us would meet for strategic planning sessions at our hotel, and embark on separate "missions" to head into different areas to go grab all the good stuff you like to see. Therefore, you will see different scenes and styles in the Leonmoomin's series, Apex's series, and my series. I hope that if you all like the vidcaps each of us posts, that you will either support Apex, Leonmoomin or WAMTEC and order some of these tapes, cos your support is what will help to send us back again to get more stuff for you to see in 2004.

Anyway...just to clarify any confusions that may arise...the video series you will see from Wet Brian (Apex) and Leonmoomin and myself will be 3 totally different sets of footage, with a different style and flavor and showing different scenes. Wet Brian is a wet jeans "king" and found all the greatest scenes that will interest the wet jeans and pants fans. I went for some alternative kinds of scenes, with some skirts and dresses stuff...and Leonmoomin's upcoming series is a whole different ballgame...featuring a totally interactive experience with Leonmmoomin and his camera crew and the 2 uk girls Jackie & Polly...and their wet adventures all over the city.

This year, aside from me being with Leon and his gange and Wet Brian, we also met up with many other wet fans..including Carl Soak and Rudy from Germany, plus the famous "Christian" from Nasse Klamotten was there...and so was your forum leader Nigel too. Things went really well this year, and a good time was had by all...so if any of you browsing these vidcaps want to experience it for yourselves...maybe next year we will organize and even larger tour group of wet fans for 2004.

Anyway...so sit back and enjoy the vidcaps Wet Brian is posting for you, and Leonmoomin has a treasure trove of stuff he will be sharing with you all soon too. Here is my little contribution to the process....I ran off about 900 vidcaps from my 4 tapes I justed edited together and you can find all my pics the WAMTEC THAILAND website at

http://www.wamtec.com/Thailand/

enjoy

MK

ps...if anybody has any doubts about Leonmoomin being a "wet babe magnet"...checkout the pics I posted with the girl in the red dress on tape T2003A that he had some fun with.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]