WetlookPro

Message # 3441.3

Subject: Dancing Hooboy! [nt]

Date: Mon 28/04/03 08:49:13 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (3441) Hello Thailand videos released

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 28/04/03 06:43:36 GMT

Hey folks, am back on dry land after a VERY wet water festival. As you have no doubt understood from Leonmoomin's and now Brian's postings...the 3 of us basically "blanketted" all areas of the water festival this year, and it was a most enjoyable week of events (as you will see from all our pics).

FYI, Leonmoomin, Apex and WAMTEC adopted a careful strategy not to be redundant with each other...i.e. filming in the same areas or in the same style or the same scenes...but rather each of us would meet for strategic planning sessions at our hotel, and embark on separate "missions" to head into different areas to go grab all the good stuff you like to see. Therefore, you will see different scenes and styles in the Leonmoomin's series, Apex's series, and my series. I hope that if you all like the vidcaps each of us posts, that you will either support Apex, Leonmoomin or WAMTEC and order some of these tapes, cos your support is what will help to send us back again to get more stuff for you to see in 2004.

Anyway...just to clarify any confusions that may arise...the video series you will see from Wet Brian (Apex) and Leonmoomin and myself will be 3 totally different sets of footage, with a different style and flavor and showing different scenes. Wet Brian is a wet jeans "king" and found all the greatest scenes that will interest the wet jeans and pants fans. I went for some alternative kinds of scenes, with some skirts and dresses stuff...and Leonmoomin's upcoming series is a whole different ballgame...featuring a totally interactive experience with Leonmmoomin and his camera crew and the 2 uk girls Jackie & Polly...and their wet adventures all over the city.

This year, aside from me being with Leon and his gange and Wet Brian, we also met up with many other wet fans..including Carl Soak and Rudy from Germany, plus the famous "Christian" from Nasse Klamotten was there...and so was your forum leader Nigel too. Things went really well this year, and a good time was had by all...so if any of you browsing these vidcaps want to experience it for yourselves...maybe next year we will organize and even larger tour group of wet fans for 2004.

Anyway...so sit back and enjoy the vidcaps Wet Brian is posting for you, and Leonmoomin has a treasure trove of stuff he will be sharing with you all soon too. Here is my little contribution to the process....I ran off about 900 vidcaps from my 4 tapes I justed edited together and you can find all my pics the WAMTEC THAILAND website at

http://www.wamtec.com/Thailand/

enjoy

MK

ps...if anybody has any doubts about Leonmoomin being a "wet babe magnet"...checkout the pics I posted with the girl in the red dress on tape T2003A that he had some fun with.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]