Wetlook-Online

Message # 34351.1

Subject: Thumbs Up great

Date: Mon 25/02/08 08:57:27 GMT

Name: edbrazil uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

great as always i love your work!!
In reply to Message (34351) Pictures Elena in the tub - on WetlookHunter html

By EuroWAM TEAM - hunter@wetlookhunter.com ro Fri 22/02/08 21:14:08 GMT

Hi Guys,
Sorry for the late post about the new update but I want that our programmer to finish some changes on the site.
So the first change (the one requested by many fans, it's that from now on you can order one clip only too (as I told you this will have an extra fee)
And the second change it's that I introduced the 35% discount for bigger orders from now on.
Enjoy the pictures from the new update

This week's update

Elena
We was tired to search a girl that day and we sit down in a park to rest a bit and we joked around about wow easy it goes sometimes and sometimes
it's so hard to even find a girl who listen to you... Anyway we shoot around with the camera and we noticed two girls one sitting on a bench and one passing by but their clothes was not very good and we rather let them pass ;) Suddenly we saw a girl dressed VERY nicely with boots mini skirt and she was alone and seem not to hurry - bottom line she was the perfect girl to talk with about our little game.
So I step close to her and I was lucky this time because the girl at least stop to listen to me and I introduced myself and she told me her name. Her name is Elena.
As I thought at the beginning that Elena will get easily wet for us we had a hard time to convince her even to film her in the park like she was... so basically I knew that this girl will be harder to convince to play our little game.
I started to tell her about our project and I start to make little compliments and then after I win a little ground I asked her if she speaks English and she said not really so I knew in case she will agree we will have to subtitle the whole scene.
I talk and talk and talk :) and suddenly I realized that the girl think we are crazy :)) really... if you watch the clip you will see that on her face. I bet that in that second she thought of a way to get out of there in the quickest way possible.
Elena told us that she have a boyfriend at home and he will get mad if he will hear about her getting into the bathtub fully clothed and then I felt like I should mention the cash as our last way to get her wet and if that will not work I will just drop the whole thing and go home.
As you can imagine when I mentioned the cash Elena start to talk more friendly with me and it was just a matter of minutes till I convinced her FINNALY to get into a tub filled with water just the way she is.

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE PHOTOS

Have a great weekend.
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]