MyWetloook

Message # 34287.7.1

Subject: Warning! Personally Addressed?

Date: Mon 18/02/08 19:17:19 GMT

Name: topcattopone uu

Email: topcattopone@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Another thing to remember is that Paypal will always address you by your real name such as "Dear Bill Bloggs" If it is not so addressed or comes as "Dear Paypal User" or some such it is NOT from Paypal.
In reply to Message (34287.7) Note CHECK the URL

By the lone taper - us Mon 18/02/08 18:54:23 GMT

paypal always has it start with https: - s means secure - if it does not have an s - and if it is not https://wwwpaypal.com  then it is not paypal -

as PTY Barnum says there is one born every minute

In reply to Message (34287) Danger OT - Possible PayPal scam

By waterspaniel - us Mon 18/02/08 08:21:52 GMT

I received an e-mail, supposedly from PayPal, that they suspected an unauthorized transaction on my account and were temporarily limiting my access to certain personal information. I was instructed to click on the enclosed "Resolution Center" link to confirm my personal information. When I clicked on the link, my Macafee site advisor suddenly popped up and identified it as a "phishing" expedition to get my personal information. So I opened up a new window, went to the PayPal site, and lo and behold - no indication whatever of any restrictions on my account access. There are a couple of suspicious things about the e-mail: misspelled words and the subject line, which was just "PayPal". PayPal identifies the actual subject of the e-mail, such as "Account Transaction", etc. The "phishers" really tried to make it look official by putting a copyright notice at the bottom of the e-mail. Whoever heard of copyrighting an e-mail? Beware of this if you use PayPal. Danger

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]