Wetlook-Online

Message # 34287.5

Subject: Hello Re: OT - Possible PayPal scam

Date: Mon 18/02/08 17:21:26 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I got same one
In reply to Message (34287) Danger OT - Possible PayPal scam

By waterspaniel - us Mon 18/02/08 08:21:52 GMT

I received an e-mail, supposedly from PayPal, that they suspected an unauthorized transaction on my account and were temporarily limiting my access to certain personal information. I was instructed to click on the enclosed "Resolution Center" link to confirm my personal information. When I clicked on the link, my Macafee site advisor suddenly popped up and identified it as a "phishing" expedition to get my personal information. So I opened up a new window, went to the PayPal site, and lo and behold - no indication whatever of any restrictions on my account access. There are a couple of suspicious things about the e-mail: misspelled words and the subject line, which was just "PayPal". PayPal identifies the actual subject of the e-mail, such as "Account Transaction", etc. The "phishers" really tried to make it look official by putting a copyright notice at the bottom of the e-mail. Whoever heard of copyrighting an e-mail? Beware of this if you use PayPal. Danger

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]