Wetlook-Online

Message # 3427.1

Subject: Hello Re: NEWS - Mastercard & Eurocard- we can take them again

Date: Sat 26/04/03 17:13:47 GMT

Name: a french wetlook man fr

Email: daddyfrancois@wanadoo.fr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
hey ??? aren't us banks beginning an economic war upon europe as Mr Bush did promise ???

Very clever !!!

But not the subject

In reply to Message (3427) Happy NEWS - Mastercard & Eurocard- we can take them again

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Sat 26/04/03 10:15:50 GMT

Some of you will have discovered that from early April, Crazy Girls and some other sites could not accept Mastercard or Eurocard.

This was because the US banks suddenly stopped handling Mastercard for all non-US customers (nice of them to pick on the rest of the world in their private dispute with Mastercard wasn't it? - they didn't DARE cut off the US customers or they'd have been sued out of existence!)

This meant that new members could not join with Mastercard or Eurocard and existing members rebillings did not go through (meaning that our income was cut by nearly HALF!)

Now a German bank has come to the rescue and we can now take Mastercard and Eurocard for new members, buying videos etc.

Existing members paying through Mastercard or Eurocard...

I did not cut off the memberships of existing members as it is almost certain that the new bank in Germany will be able to start processing the rebillings now.  This may mean that you get rebilled for 2 months at once, or the 2 rebillings separately but very close together.  IF they cannot deal with existing rebillings, then I will post another message and you will have to rejoin if you want to continue as a Crazy Girls member, but at least you will have had one month free!

Brian Grove, webmaster, Crazy Girls

http://www.crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]