Wetlook-Online

Message # 34227.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Maybe Deal or no Deal will get wet and or messy

Date: Sat 16/02/08 18:18:02 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I would like to see the models get wet in their clothes.  Maybe for the season finale all 26 ladies could jump in a pool in their dresses and high heels.  They did have one episode in which the models wore black low-top Chucks sockless, and I liked that.  I would like to see an episode where the models dress as Hooters waitresses.

In the Million Dollar Mission episode Desert Hawk was talking about the contestant's husband has a fear of heights.  Maybe in one of the upcoming episodes a contestant or contestant's wife might have a fear of water, and would get drenched "Flashdance" style every time a $1M case is opened.

Speaking of Flashdance, the 25th aniversary of the movie's release is coming up, and maybe Paramount will release an aniversary DVD.  As I recall, there were some wetlook scenes in that movie where Jenifer Beales was dancing in a club and got drenched with water.  There's also another classic wetlook scene in another 80s movie 'Dirty Dancing" where Jenifer Grey went into the lake in her clothes and Patrick Swayse lifted her out of the water.

In reply to Message (34227) Idea Maybe Deal or no Deal will get wet and or messy

By Desert Hawk - us Sat 16/02/08 00:03:07 GMT

On the US version of the gameshow Deal or no Deal, the Banker has been doing some wierd things lately.  Last night he gave a male contestant $10 to puit on a dress and high heel shoes.  On another episode (to be continued next Monday) a relative of the contestant is being lifted up into the air every time the contrestant picks a $1000000 case (it's the Million Dollar Mission, with more than one $1000000 case).  On another episode the Banker offered to double the bank offer if the contestant would kiss a frog (she declined).  I am hoping that this show will soon feature a wet and or messy element!  How about dumping water or slime on the contestant if he/she picks a big valu8e case.  How about playing the game in a pool (fully clothed of course).  All kinds of possibilities!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]