Wetlook-Online

Message # 34214.5

Subject: Lookout Re: I wince!

Date: Fri 15/02/08 01:00:38 GMT

Name: John us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes the throw-ins are often dangerous, and because of that they don't make really good wet scenes especially if the gal is pissed off or hurt afterwards.

But most are done by boyfriends and with the girls' implied permission.   I think they really want to get wet but since it's still considered odd to jump in with their clothes on, they let themselves get thrown in.   So there's another bonus of general acceptance of wetlook: less danger from being thrown in and more scenes of girls jumping in voluntarily, like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dLBWuU-LIA&NR=1

In reply to Message (34214) Hello I wince!

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net uu Thu 14/02/08 20:36:18 GMT

Like everyone else, I have enjoyed the veritable explosion of postings of youtubes, an estimated 90% of which are jeans-clad young ladies being thrown into pools. But in watching these festivities, I sometimes wince at the potential consequences.

I wince when I watch some of the throw-ins. I broke a bone in my back, slipping and falling on the edge of a pool, some years back. It cost mucho bucks to put right and still hurts on many occasions. So as I watch the throw-in procedures I am appalled to see how close some come to injuring the girls. Some come within inches of hitting the edge of the pool; some are thrown into water that is far-too-shallow to cushion the impact. I saw one girl hit the edge of the steps for entering the pool. The great drunken throw-ins are particularly bad, and I saw some "hits" which I know were painful and possibliy injuring. Then when girls are thrown off piers, and riverbanks, I have seen several girls hit flat in very shallow water which I know did not cushion the fall. In the past week, multiple postings showed many which could have caused injuries. Only luck may have prevented them.

Have your fun, people, but be careful. And I know we are merely the posters of events observed by the cameras of others.

But I still sometimes wince. Don't you?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]