MyWetloook

Message # 34178.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Suggestion

Date: Tue 12/02/08 15:20:48 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email: JRRacing64@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I did check my spam mail for both of the emails I had left and neather had any replys from him (I also have an AOL email account) and I left both email addresses on the letter I left which also had the changes on it. I figured the letter it self would have solved the problem. :(
In reply to Message (34178.1) Idea Suggestion

By Graham (Styx) - gb Tue 12/02/08 14:10:31 GMT

I can make a suggestion of looking in your junk/spam/bulk mail area of your yahoo.com mail account. You may find that Jim's replied and that you've missed it. Many people struggle to get mail through to yahoo.com accounts these days as they're nearly as bad a hotmail accounts for junk-handling and rejecting mails from other accounts/domains. You might try an alternative email address if you have one. And if you don't, get a Google Mail (gmail) account and try that as they're generally ok.
In reply to Message (34178) Hello Wetlook Unlimited Ordering problem

By Anonymous - JRRacing64@yahoo.com us Tue 12/02/08 12:25:24 GMT

For the last month or so I've been trying to get in contact with Jim about a correction in my order. (He sent me a letter letting me know I made a double order for 1 scene for a custom dvd.) He let me know that he had received payment, just that I made a mistake in my order and left me an email to get in contact with him for the change. Since then I have made 3 more email attempts and a letter sent to the order address and I have yet to hear back or receive anything in the mail. I'm kinda feel like I'm being snubbed here. Does anyone that knows him know what's going on or have an idea on what the situation is? Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]