WetlookPro

Message # 3406.1

Subject: Hello Re: Your input is requested [nt]

Date: Thu 24/04/03 08:35:08 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (3406) Crown Your input is requested

By weinerking@earthlink.net - weinerking@earthlink.net us Thu 24/04/03 08:10:14 GMT

THIS QUESTION IS TO ALL WHO VIEW PHOTOS AND BUY TAPES.  SOME TIME AGO A PERSON COMMENTED ON THE VARIETY ON MY WORK AND SAID HOW THEY ENJOYED NO BEING SO REPETITIOUS..THEY WERE REFERRING TO SOME SITES USING THE SAME SCERY EACH TIME.  I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS, BUT WITH A NEW OUTDOOR SEASON UPON US, IS IT NECESSARILY IMPORTANT TO VARY AWAY FROMK THE POOL SCENE ALL THE TIME OR DOES THIS IF WE USE DIFFERENT GIRLS IN VARIOUS OUTFITS FULFILL EVERYONES NEEDS?  I HAVE SOME OTHER ON LOCATION THINGS I AM DOING THIS YEAR, BUT THE POOL BY MY HOUSE IS VERY CONVEINENT FOR SHOOTS AND GETTING NEW GIRLS TO GO ON REMOTE LOCATIONS SCARES SOME OF THEM.  SO MY QUESTION IS:  WOULD THE COMMUNITY BE AS WILLING IF I USED THE POOL 80% AND NOT SEE ME AS REPEATING MYSELF OVER AND OVER AND STILL BE INTERESTED IN MY WORK?   EVERYONES INPUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED BEFORE THE START OF MY OUTDOOR WORK.

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]