Wetlook-Online

Message # 34055.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: 2 Japanese Idol promo vids

Date: Mon 04/02/08 23:40:29 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The best way to view the Stage 6 stuff is to download it first. On my MAC it downloads right onto my desktop; or I can right click the download option and choose where to put the video. Don't click the "play" arrow, you might have to wait for a "buffering" thing like Real Player. Also, for downloading on Stage 6, I have experienced anywhere from 300Kb per second to 1.6Mb per second depending the load on the Stage 6 server. If it isn't downloading for you, try again at another time. I'm sorry you're having trouble with them. You do need DIVX player, of course, but that is the easy part. Struggling to get Hi-Res video to work on your home computer gives you an insight into how far the industry has to go to achieve its basic goals. On the other hand, 15 years ago the kind of downloadable video available on  Stage 6 (when you can get it to work) was an unobtainable dream. Computers are out of the teething stage, but are just now learning to walk and talk. Adolescence is still in the future. Unfortunately, I'll be long dead by the time computers are totally glich free. I hope you can get them to work for you, they are great vids. Good luck.

K.

In reply to Message (34055.1) Hello Re: 2 Japanese Idol promo vids

By Doug Dress2Splash - dress2splash@hotmail.com us Mon 04/02/08 22:48:31 GMT

For me, these links might as well not exist.

I can't view Stage 6 on my computer,

even AFTER downloading DIVX Web Player.

Sorry!

In reply to Message (34055) Video 2 Japanese Idol promo vids

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Mon 04/02/08 11:14:02 GMT

Here are a couple Idol promotional videos. These are especially for wet school uniform and wet sock lovers. Arisa Noxaki jumps in a pool in her school uniform, swims around, gets out and then showers out the chlorine. I must say, I have never seen a girl have so much fun with her wet clothes. Rio Natsume takes a "banana" ride in the ocean in a sailor suit school uniform, socks and all. I should have a posting of my usual stills up later today.

K.

http://www.stage6.com/user/Prettymonster01/video/2172066/Arisa-Nozaki---B78-Vol-10

http://www.stage6.com/user/Prettymonster01/video/2180616/Rio-Natsume---B100-J-Cup-Vol-10

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]