WetlookPro

Message # 3398.6.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Thanks Graham And Kev

Date: Thu 24/04/03 01:47:14 GMT

Name: Sean Traverse ca

Email: seantraverse@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

thanks graham and kev you guys do a good job. i hope it continues.
In reply to Message (3398.6.1.1) Hello and one more thing

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Thu 24/04/03 00:25:42 GMT

It's not just me now, a lot of the new material you will be seeing has been produced by both Graham and myself- as we now work together on many of the shoots.

Indeed some of the material that will appear in future will have been produced 100% by Graham.

In reply to Message (3398.6.1) Hello Thanks guys!

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Thu 24/04/03 00:11:05 GMT

for the vote of confidence. I'm realistic enough to realise that most people won't pass much comment- I don't expect to be inundated with thanks for putting the stuff out.

I guess I was a bit uptight- I'd spent the whole day preparing free galleries to add to the site this weekend- and then I see snide comments from some arseholes on earlier posts.

Suppose it's they way of the world, the nice people generally keep quiet and the "big mouthed no brainers" cause all the problems

Ah shucks! you've sweet talked me into it  LOL.

So, Paul, it looks like you will get to see Jo May in 20 gallons of custard this sunday : )

In reply to Message (3398.6) Thumbs Up Re: A Question to the Wetlook Community

By WetDane - wetdane@hotmail.com dk Wed 23/04/03 23:46:44 GMT

Hi Kev

I must count myself among those enjoying without always appariciating this.

I will there fore make clear that your work is very much  appriciated indeed. I think your pics and your whole effort is just fantastic.

If I had the time and the money and the models - I guess I wouldnīt be able to do a thing like that anyway. So: THANK YOU. That īs really all I can say (and should have said long ago)

WetDane

In reply to Message (3398) Hello A Question to the Wetlook Community

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Wed 23/04/03 21:21:07 GMT

For the last eighteen months styx-photography.com (the freesite) has delivered new photosets every week- to eveyone, for free, nothing, zilch, buckshee, etc.

For free I have made a point of updating the site EVERY week. I have placed mpegs on there for people to download too. My free updates have been more reliable than many paysites.

Now the site has changed name to styxFREEworld and I'm in the process of transfering the galleries over. The reason for the dely? Because I am making the pictures twice as big as before!

The question is, am I completely wasting my time? Judging from the comments of some people on this forum it looks like I am.

I don't mind really, I'm quite happy to put the costs of running the freesite into my wallet. I am also happy to use the hours I spend running the site into other things.

This weekend the first of the 9 bigger galleries were going to be transfered onto the new site, including a new gallery of Jo May in a tub of custard.

But quite franky, unless I get get some positive feed back- I ain't going to bother!

I have better things to do with my time and money than waste it on people who are either ungrateful or downright hostile!

Choice is yours guys

Kev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]