Wetlook-Online

Message # 3398.20.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: A Question to the Wetlook Community

Date: Fri 25/04/03 20:52:47 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the comments- yes "balance" is what we have set out to achieve. We do try to have a wide variety of girls, in many styles of outfits in differnt locations. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

We get all sorts of emails from members, some say "absoluteley love the movies where the girls are talking with the cameraman" others say, "don't want to see any more of them". We get others saying more wet feet, or more wet hair- stuff like that.

We like to think that as the site gets bigger and bigger, that there will be more room to provide material to a wide range of tastes-that's the idea of having a huge archive on the site, there might not be much on a specific theme in any given month, but after 6 months someone can look and say "there's 6 sets on there that I like, I think I'll join for a month and download them".

Would you believe that we have a database that catagorises our movies and photosets by lots of different features. We use this to keep a check on whether we have the right balance on the site on a monthly basis. Some months we can look at say, "soaping material has fallen behind, better put some more on the site" -things like that.

The other thing we try to go is bring variety to every set, where we can- that's why there's so many close ups on the sets. We know that some people like wet shoes/feet, others wet leg, hair, etc. So we try to ensure that there are some pictures that everyone can take from the set. Sometimes the sets are quite large- the idea is that people can download what they want from these sets and produce their own "mini-sets" of what specifically appeals to them- so a set of 100 pics can actual be set up on someone's hard drive as a complete set of (say) 30-40 pics of what they really want to see. That's the idea anyway.

In reply to Message (3398.20) Hello Re: A Question to the Wetlook Community

By California - us Fri 25/04/03 14:31:41 GMT

Thumbs Up Kevin or Graham,

Your contribution to wetlook photography is certainly appreciated.  Kevin your work is senior to most wetlook sites, paid or otherwise. I subscribed to your site because the models are attractive, fully clothed, go from nicely groomed and dry to soaking wet.  IT WAS your free site that prompted me to buy a subscription.  Money is tight just now.  I chose only one or two sites to buy because of the bad economy.  That you offered for free, a complete series of a photo session where the model went from dry to wet, sold me.  This was just prior to the recent and major revisions of Styx Wetworld.

Where just one photo represents a series, as now, would not sell me.  I'm not advocating giving away the store.  Where you displayed the model at a desk in a white business suit, then proceeding to the shower, gettting soaked and then returning to her desk is the free and complete sample that sold me.  One or two pics from it would not have.  

Your site has something for everyone.  Right now I have two favorite sets from your Styxwetworld site.  In first place, for me, is Lana dressed in her red business suit, going from dry to soaking wet in a bath tub.  In second place for me, is Melody, dressed in denim.  Nice tight jeans, denim shirt and jacket going from dry to wet in a river.  You have something for everyone, wet clothes, wet and messy stuff, mpegs and jpegs, jeans, business suits, dresses, formals, scantily clad, showers, baths, swimming pools, rivers and rain storms.  It's a great site!  But to hook new subscribers I would not cut back on the free presentations.

In reply to Message (3398) Hello A Question to the Wetlook Community

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Wed 23/04/03 21:21:07 GMT

For the last eighteen months styx-photography.com (the freesite) has delivered new photosets every week- to eveyone, for free, nothing, zilch, buckshee, etc.

For free I have made a point of updating the site EVERY week. I have placed mpegs on there for people to download too. My free updates have been more reliable than many paysites.

Now the site has changed name to styxFREEworld and I'm in the process of transfering the galleries over. The reason for the dely? Because I am making the pictures twice as big as before!

The question is, am I completely wasting my time? Judging from the comments of some people on this forum it looks like I am.

I don't mind really, I'm quite happy to put the costs of running the freesite into my wallet. I am also happy to use the hours I spend running the site into other things.

This weekend the first of the 9 bigger galleries were going to be transfered onto the new site, including a new gallery of Jo May in a tub of custard.

But quite franky, unless I get get some positive feed back- I ain't going to bother!

I have better things to do with my time and money than waste it on people who are either ungrateful or downright hostile!

Choice is yours guys

Kev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]