Wetlook-Online

Message # 3398.2.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Recurring billing

Date: Thu 24/04/03 00:22:07 GMT

Name: Wet Is Wonderful us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK - I'll give it a try!  You can count one new customer.

WIW

PS - Thanks to you and your country for your support in the war.  Blair took a huge risk politically to remain a loyal, trusted ally.  My vacation this year is to London and Rome, not Paris as originally intended.

In reply to Message (3398.2.1) Read This Recurring billing

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Wed 23/04/03 22:31:00 GMT

Hi WIW

You can always do what others do ... sign up for a month (with the recurring) and then cancel before the first rebill is due. Some people do this to get a trial.

However, you might find (as MOST members do) that the content is added so often that want to let it rebill - and this reduces month by month. So, the longer you are monthly subscribed, the cheaper it gets!

Graham

In reply to Message (3398.2) Wow Awesome Site - Thanks!!!

By Wet Is Wonderful - us Wed 23/04/03 21:59:56 GMT

Your site is one of, if not THE, best on the web. I appreciate the free pics, and especially any video clips you can put on there (truth be told, I wish you would update the free clip with some of your new stuff - WET ONLY PLEASE!)

Another thing ... I was going to subscribe to your site but you don't have a one-month option without recurring billing.  I don't like signing up for stuff off the web if there is a recurring bill, as I was burned before and it was really hard to get the thing turned off once I had signed up.  I would be willing to do a higher priced 30 or 60 day trial period with the option to continue - can you do that?

Again, your stuff is great and I would love to sign up.  Thanks.

WIW

In reply to Message (3398) Hello A Question to the Wetlook Community

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Wed 23/04/03 21:21:07 GMT

For the last eighteen months styx-photography.com (the freesite) has delivered new photosets every week- to eveyone, for free, nothing, zilch, buckshee, etc.

For free I have made a point of updating the site EVERY week. I have placed mpegs on there for people to download too. My free updates have been more reliable than many paysites.

Now the site has changed name to styxFREEworld and I'm in the process of transfering the galleries over. The reason for the dely? Because I am making the pictures twice as big as before!

The question is, am I completely wasting my time? Judging from the comments of some people on this forum it looks like I am.

I don't mind really, I'm quite happy to put the costs of running the freesite into my wallet. I am also happy to use the hours I spend running the site into other things.

This weekend the first of the 9 bigger galleries were going to be transfered onto the new site, including a new gallery of Jo May in a tub of custard.

But quite franky, unless I get get some positive feed back- I ain't going to bother!

I have better things to do with my time and money than waste it on people who are either ungrateful or downright hostile!

Choice is yours guys

Kev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.184 seconds to generate ]