Wetlook-Online

Message # 3398.11.1.1

Subject: Angry Re: Bonjour

Date: Fri 25/04/03 01:07:17 GMT

Name: a french wetlook man fr

Email: daddyfrancois@wanadoo.fr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

thanks for posting upon this forum that

i am hairy and not using soap much more than one or twice an year kev !!!! really thanks!!

Now i will post your personal page from concordewetlook talkin about one on these chimps and about plastic pants !!

What about concordewetlook ??? i was wondering about closing it or not (have to renew domain name and hosting just now)

Without interesting content i will stop it.  So about pics...

of course ... yes...

and i will make it run as simple and quick loading galeris without any special effects....

About eurowet ... of course i would be proud to help.

AGAIN THANKS !!!!! NOW ANYONE KNOWS THAT I AM A SMELLY AND HAIRY FRENCH MONKEY !!!

In reply to Message (3398.11.1) Hello Bonjour

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Thu 24/04/03 05:38:24 GMT

Francois, ca va?

How is your hair? Do not forget to wash at least once a month and to use soap at least every 6 months : )

Fifi still hates you and will not come back to France : )

How is concordewetlook? I haven't forgotten about "Eurowet" -we can get that together later this year : ) Still want some pictures?

When you have learned to swim perhaps you can visit England and we can shoot wetgirls together : )

Still hoping to get to Spain in the autumn, perhaps you want to come on the shoot?

I will show you how to use a knife and fork if you do : )

bye crapule!! :D

Kev

In reply to Message (3398.11) Question Re: A Question to the Wetlook Community

By a french wetlook man - daddyfrancois@wanadoo.fr fr Thu 24/04/03 05:07:59 GMT

Just a question kev :

How did chimp people like me discover your so great job???

maybe with the free site... and i did subscribe styxwetworld

because of this quality i did find on the free site.

what about help?

email me directly if needed ans usefull

bye mr l'english

In reply to Message (3398) Hello A Question to the Wetlook Community

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Wed 23/04/03 21:21:07 GMT

For the last eighteen months styx-photography.com (the freesite) has delivered new photosets every week- to eveyone, for free, nothing, zilch, buckshee, etc.

For free I have made a point of updating the site EVERY week. I have placed mpegs on there for people to download too. My free updates have been more reliable than many paysites.

Now the site has changed name to styxFREEworld and I'm in the process of transfering the galleries over. The reason for the dely? Because I am making the pictures twice as big as before!

The question is, am I completely wasting my time? Judging from the comments of some people on this forum it looks like I am.

I don't mind really, I'm quite happy to put the costs of running the freesite into my wallet. I am also happy to use the hours I spend running the site into other things.

This weekend the first of the 9 bigger galleries were going to be transfered onto the new site, including a new gallery of Jo May in a tub of custard.

But quite franky, unless I get get some positive feed back- I ain't going to bother!

I have better things to do with my time and money than waste it on people who are either ungrateful or downright hostile!

Choice is yours guys

Kev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]