WetlookPro

Message # 33949

Subject: Info True story

Date: Mon 28/01/08 20:30:37 GMT

Name: Jake uu

Email: rodeo4jake@yahoo.com.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
                              My city was in the grip of a heat wave for 2 weeks recently. Sometimes because of my work i'll have spare time in the middle of the day & occasionally I will go to the beach for a walk to see if I can spot anything interesting.This day I ended up going a bit later in the day, around 4 o'clock. Well sometimes you can have a win & sometimes nothing. But it happened that this day would be some of the best wetlook I have witnessed. In this I mean just totally unscripted or prompted in any way. This girl just did it cause she could.

I arrived at the beach & started to walk out along the peir as this is the busiest part of the beach & you get a good vantage point, I stood out on it for about 10 minutes but didn't really see anything apart from 1 girl who I thought would get her jeans wet but ended up just rolling them right up & only going in knee deep.

Then a group of six girls arrived & walked down onto the sand & sat down. They all had on shorts & singlets & you could see they were wearing bikinis underneath. 1 by 1 they all took off there clothes & started to paddle in the shalllow water just next to the pier. I had hoped that some of them might keep there shorts on but no luck there. Then another girl arrived that must have been a friend of there's but with 1 difference, she was dressed for work in an office, obviously she had been at work & had come to meet her friends afterwards. This made me decide to stick around & see what would happen.

In my life I have been lucky to witness alot of girls get wet in clothes, but mostly teenage girls & mostly in casual  young girls type clothes, this is always good but a mature girl in sophisticated clothes like I was about to see is something else all together.

Now I will try to describe her for you as best as I can. She would have been 23-28 years of age I would say the same as the other 6 girls. She had quite a nice figure not too skinny just right, well that's my tastes anyway. Her skirt was a light tan colour and came to just about knee hieght, it was a pretty thin flowing  type of material & it got wider at the bottom so creating a sort of bunched effect at the hem, it wasn't straight cut at the bottom either but ine of those ones that gets shorter on 1 side by a few inches and it had like a frill up the seem to about half length. On top she had on a white type of sleevless top that had a pretty low cut v kneck with lace trim around the kneckline. Around her waist she had on a thick black belt that was woven leather. She was carrying her handbag & a suitjacket on her arm which was the same colour as the skirt, but a kind of woolen texture. In the other hand she had taken off black strappy heels to walk down the sand to her friends.

I watched as she sat down on a towel that belonged to another girl & wondered if she would change into a bikini or something. After a while of watching her friends get in & out of the water she got up and moved towards it herself, she walked in to about ankle deep near where some of the other girls were swimming & they spoke loudly chatting away. Some of them made beckoning gestures for her to join them but she shook her head in disagreement. She did take a few more steps in though which had the water about halfway to her knees. This beach has only small waves but they were still enough very slightly splash the hem of the skirt in places, it turned a very dark brown as soon as it got wet. She noticed this & gathered it into a bunch & held it in one hand. This let her take a few steps closer to her friends. With things progressing this well I decided to sit on the edge of the peir right where they were so I wouldn't miss her get any wetter, this was ok as heaps of toher people sit there as well so they wouldn't particularly take notice of me.

Now I could hear nearly everytrhing they said, & one of them asked if the tohers would like ice creams, they all agreed & so the girl in clothes & other agreed to go goet them. After a couple of minutees I could see them returning & they both had 2 hands full of the ice creams, as they approached the other girls in the water the girl in bathers walked back in to her friends in the knee deep water, the other stopped & told them to come get them. The other teasingly called to bring them there, after a bit of back & forth she took a few steps towards them but still not deep enough to get the skirt wet, she said "they'll melt" so the others said you better hurry then. She gave ashrug of her shoulders as if to say what the heck & to there cheers & claps walked to meet them. Now the whole hem of the skirt was just floating in the water & had gone a dark brown colour, I couldn't believe it!

They ate the ice creams & chatted & I heard the girl say that she so wanted to swim as it had been such a long hot day at work but it would take too long to go home to get her swimmers on public transport, Some of the girls had gone in to deeper water again & were telling her she should just take off her skirt & jump in. But she said her underwear was too revealing to do that & her top would go see thru. You coluld see the outline of a lace bra so she must have thought it would be very revealing on the front. Her friends just kept taunting her about it & 1 of them splashed her a little which wet the skirt a bit more on the front. To my suprise & excitement she didn't move away but let it happen, then took a couple more steps into the water & said the skirt was wet now so why fight it. Now she was wet right up to mid thighs & my heart was pounding. She stood at this depth letting the waves hit her had gotten wet up to the top of her legs after a few minutes. Her friends asked if she was gonna swim now or not & she answered that she was still worried about giving a wet t-shirt show. They laughed & teased her some more as she moved into now waist deep water & the black belt & bottom of her top started to get wet. They were telling her she was all wet now she might as well go in but she shook her head & said to them how was she going to go home on the train all wet now. One of the girls said she had her car & would drive her but only if went in for a swim teasing her again. After a few minutes more teasing she finally agreed she would swim for a ride home. Then she walked out of the water back to her stuff on the beach. Her friends yelled where are you going & she lent down & picked up her jacket & put it on & yelled back the wet t-shirt comment again. I coluld not believe this was happening as you can imagine.

She started back down into waist deep water to her friends cheers & looked down at the bottom of the jacket & sort of adjusted her belts position & touched her skirt & pulled a bit of it out of the water & asked the other girls if they thought the cloyhes would be ok.They said they thought its no different to when you get them wet to wash them & she agreed, saying it was too late now anyway. She dipped her sleeves in the water up to her elbows & looked at them when they got wet & splashed a hand full of water down the front of her & said she had been dying to just jump in from the minute she got there. With that she lowered herself  right into the water head & all & stood back up, water streaming of the jacket & her hair. I heard her say how good it felt to finally be in. She joined her firends & layed & splashed in the water for about another half hour coming out to the shallows & back in again. A few other people took notice that she was fully clothed but no one really seemed to care that much that I saw. Must have been no other wetlook fans.

After that they all got out & sat on there towels for a while, then got up picked up there things & left the beach, leaving me with the best images of candid wetlook in my life. Although my fiancee does indulge me quite often it is not hte same as when a girl does it of her own accord like that. I mean she had other options open to her in my opinion but she still went in in her work clothes. She could have asked 1 of the other girls for a lend of shorts & singlet, but she chose not too.

I can share some other true stories of girls I've seen at the beach or at the river in the town where I used too live but they were all much younger girls in more casual clothes. Still they were just as exciting at the time, but sadly for me most of my wetlook expeiences will now be measured by what I saw that day.

I would like to hear of anyone elses true sightings as well if you feel like writing them.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]