minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 04:38:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3393

Subject: Hello To WIR et al - although off topic...

Date: Wed 23/04/03 11:05:23 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just a note about a virus causing me a bit of grief (embarrasment): I'm having mail 'returned' that I know has not come from my computer. The originating date and times are times when the computer was not even connected. I got the same virus attempt myself that McAfee and Outlook both squashed.

This file mascerades as a MIDI file, but has a "scr" extension. The subject is usually "unsubscribe".

I mentioned Wetinred, as one of the returned mails was from him (he was on the receiving end, and was not in any way responsible, as he also has his security settings so he is safe).

It's time to mention again that nowadays a virus scanner and up-to-date definition files are mandatory!!

Sorry for the off-topic bit, but, looking at the addresses forged, I feel certain somebody who frequents this forum (and has a Yahoo! Plus account - that is the most common theme in the "return path" - You have to have a Plus account to use POP and SMTP with Yahoo! at least in the US) has an infection. I'm hoping folks will double-check their systems. The returns seem to be following Wetlook followers' addresses. Even a few forum administrators (Nigel's OK) of forums I don't follow seem to be represented in both the forged "reply" and actual "return" fields.

I'm encouraging especially the owners of any Wetlook forums or Yahoo! groups (WIR excepted) and who has a Plus account and uses Outlook or OE to check closely with a good up-to-date virus scanner. A firewall that monitors your email program is a good thing. My Mcafee FW shows the log to be clean with no unexpected Outlook operations.

Now that I blew an hour double-checking my system (even though the times were all when I had the computer disconnected), I'm back to surfing!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]