Wetlook-Online

Message # 33912.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: look on my tracert

Date: Mon 28/01/08 01:22:13 GMT

Name: Patrick us

Email: cl@themothership.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
aorta.net is known for using caching proxy servers and shared routes for transatlantic traffic. The rest of the route on this trace is completely within the network of one of our primary tier-1 providers - Global Crossing. They are generally pretty good to the UK and Europe. For the time being, I would suggest late night/early morning downloading when the transatlantic routes are not so busy whenever you experience slowdowns. The ISPs who are doing traffic shaping and throttling are taking a LOT of heat from their customers, so I don't think it's going to be a long-term problem, at least in places where the customers have a choice of high-speed providers. Massive customer defections make for unhappy stockholders :-)
In reply to Message (33912.1.1.1.1.1) Hello look on my tracert

By Slawek - pl Sun 27/01/08 20:58:08 GMT

btw I have no problem with transefer from Netherlands. I watch Slam Tv (1,1MB/s) without any problems :)

In reply to Message (33912.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: The download speed maybe depends on where you are..

By Patrick - cl@themothership.net us Sun 27/01/08 20:08:27 GMT

A large number of ISPs in Eastern and Western Europe have started thottling downloads during peak periods.This has been going on for years but it has recently gotten many times worse. Here's an example:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/22/tiscali_bandwith_problems_ongoing/

Last year we had a number of UK customers experiencing slowdowns every day. This year, it's Western Europe. Thruout it all, our dozens of servers have remained lightly loaded and the network under-stressed by 20-%50% depending on the time of day. Our connections have never been maxed out. As I am also a site operator and a contract editor/post-processor for numerous other producers, I am testing thru-put speeds all day every day. I have a 3mbps DSL myself and can download or upload at full speed pretty much any time of the day or night.

If you are in the UK or EU, there are a LOT of 3rd-party transit operators in between you and Seattle, WA USA. If you are seeing slowdowns, Open a command window on your computer and do a "tracert" to the site, then send the results to me at soundguy@themothership.net . If there is a consistent bottleneck, I will see if our network upstream can route around it.

In reply to Message (33912.1.1.1) Hello Re: The download speed maybe depends on where you are..

By hans - at Sun 27/01/08 15:15:16 GMT

The speed isnt really good here, too!

In reply to Message (33912.1.1) Hello The download speed maybe depends on where you are..

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook - nl Sun 27/01/08 12:17:42 GMT

Maybe the download speed differs where you live. I can play back the movies right away in my browser.

It can be that it is a lot slower in Eastern European countries.

In reply to Message (33912.1) Idea improove your transfer :)

By Slawek - pl Sun 27/01/08 09:00:05 GMT

I downloaded two days ago a videoclip from your site. 149MB and I had a trasfer max 10KB/s.

It started at 8 p.m and  it was end about 2 am at night... terrible  > Never again, sorry.

In reply to Message (33912) Pictures Photoset of redhead Susanne and video of Laura at EE Wetlook

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook - nl Sun 27/01/08 06:13:07 GMT

At www.eewetlook.com we added 127 images of redhead Susanne in pants and a sweater. She gets drops of water on her, until she is completely soaked.

We also added 8 minutes of video made in the same shower, but with a different girl: Laura. Look how her curly hair slowly changes its shape by the water dripping on her!

Susanne:

Video of Laura:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]