MyWetloook

Message # 33862.8.1

Subject: Hello I agree, but only if...

Date: Fri 25/01/08 02:22:48 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

MK, if when you're talking stockings vs pantyhose you are strictly referring to "stockings and garters" then I think you're correct.  If stockings includes the ones that stay up on their own with elastic bands at the top - commonly known as "thigh highs", then I think you're way wrong about the 100-1 ratio of women wearing them - particularly in warmer climates.  I've known a number of women to say that if they're going to wear anything when the weather is warm, then stockings (the no-garter kind, or thigh highs) are much cooler and much more comfortable than pantyhose.  I've dated several who refuse to wear pantyhose, but wear thigh-highs fairly often.
In reply to Message (33862.8) Hello Re: Question: Stockings with garterbelt or Pantyhose?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 24/01/08 15:50:27 GMT

Probably Arthur Chappell or a psychologist can provide some research....why is it that most men prefer stockings to pantyhose ??

I will start the ball rolling....by offering my opinion....

... I think that stockings and garter belts are "a man thing" .... that is, they are a seductive device that have no practical purpose as garments other than one thing - to please a man.

Women only wear stockings at the behest of a man, and not for any practical reasons.

If you do not believe me.....here is a challenge for you. Hire 2 people to do a survey and go out in public to hunt for as many people as they can find....wearing stockings or pantyhose, and the person counting stockings girls will get $100 per person, and the person counting pantyhose only gets $1 person he finds. I guarantee you that by the end of the day, the pantyhose survey person will have earned more money, and I doubt the stockings person can even find one girl wearing stockings at all....cos women just do not wear them...only when their hubby or boyfriend asks them to, or they intend to seduce a man etc.

So....I would submit that the reason that most men prefer stockings to pantyhose, is the same reason wetlook fans prefer clothing to bathing suits....i.e. it is something that would not normally be seen.....and is a male fantasy.

Garter belts and stockings have no practical usage as garments, other than as devices to appeal to a man (or to commit bank robberies....ha ha)

At least pantyhose have a practical usage....i.e. women wear them to hide their varicose veins.....ha ha

And if you really want to be grossed out.....read William Shatner's book....cos Captain Kirk has been an avid horse rider for decades, and he proudly claims to wear pantyhose all the time when he is riding horses....and many actors wear them on movie sets for horse riding scenes too...cos they prevent "chafing" in the sensitive area"...ha ha.

For wetlook producers.....pantyhose works great as a lens filter for your video camera. If you want to create a "diffused" soft video effect for your scenes, just stretch some torn pantyhose across your camera lens, and you can get some cool video effects when shooting scenes with a pantyhosed lens filter effect.

MK

In reply to Message (33862) Question Question: Stockings with garterbelt or Pantyhose?

By Wet Guy - us Thu 24/01/08 02:01:51 GMT

Just interested in seeing preferences of my wet look fetish friends.  I am personally a huge stockings guy with a garter belt, especially with lovely lace matching set.  Pantyhose is just not my thing ... I just don't find it all that sexy.  But stockings, garter with a thong ... yikes, hold me back!!!

What do you guys think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]