MyWetloook

Message # 33851.1

Subject: Hello Re: rare la dolce bita making of footage

Date: Wed 23/01/08 16:58:46 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Interesting behind the scenes footage.....it also confirms what I have suspected for 40 years...i.e. that this was actually one of the most famous scenes in wetlook history that never was. What I mean by that is, this is one of the most famous scenes that all wetlook fans remember, but in reality, the only thing that got wet in this scene was the bottom of her dress. Anita never actually got wet and her hair and the rest of her dress remained completely dry. It is ironic that we all let our imaginations run away with us and elevate this scene to historic levels, when in reality is was merely nothing more than a bottom of her dress getting wet. And we see from these outtakes that she takes the shoes off before the scene too.

I bet if you ask any wetlook fan over the age of 40 what are the top 10 greatest wetlook scenes of all time, that many people will include this scene in their top 10 list. Mostly because of what they imagined the scene was.....but when you examine the scene closely, you can see how our memories all play tricks on us, cos this is really a nothing scene by wetlook standards today.

It's like asking people what is the most famous Marilyn Monroe scene of all time...and they will refer to her famous dress billowing images....

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=marilyn+monroe+seven+year+itch&gbv=2

Now....if you want to win some money on a bet....ask people to bet with you...what movie these scenes can be found....

..and they will all say...THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH

and they will lose the bet...cos no matter how hard anybody tries...you will NOT find that scene in that film or on ANY film. Those skirt blowing scenes do not exist on film. The censors would not allow the director to shoot that scene on film, and so the scenes on film only show Marilyn from the waist up...and not her legs. People will swear they saw that scene on film....but they are wrong....it does not exist on film....only in the production stills.

If you want to test people's memory and win another bet...ask people..... who played "Frankenstein" in the classic 1933 movie....and 90% of people will get the answer wrong...and say Boris Karloff....cos they forget that Frankenstein was NOT the monster...Frankensteain was the doctor...Colin Clive was Frankenstein and Karloff was "the monster".

So....back to Anita Ekberg.....it's a classic scene in our own fantasies......but in reality....it was really a nothing scene were she never got wet at all...except for her bare legs and the bottom of her dress.

MK

In reply to Message (33851) Hello rare la dolce bita making of footage

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Wed 23/01/08 15:01:29 GMT

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jEkNHmT69zw  rare footage of the filming

of the definitive wetlook scene from la dolce vita

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.058 seconds to generate ]