Wetlook-Online

Message # 33834.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: amazing story, i love it

Date: Sat 26/01/08 10:58:02 GMT

Name: NCgreg uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for sharing!  I always enjoy reading true stories.  For some reason, many times fictional stories are worded differently, and I find that I don't enjoy them as much...  I read the other story that you linked to earlier.  Are there other stories?  By any chance did you post them on the "other" message board ( www.wetlookforum.com )?  I mention that because this forum tends to "loose" stories very quickly...  HTH & Thanks again!

-Greg

In reply to Message (33834.1.1) Dancing Re: amazing story, i love it

By Anonymous - uu Thu 24/01/08 14:51:01 GMT

Thanks. I'll see what I can think up. I have a few other true stories I need to type up also. They may take some time though. I always try to incorporate socks into the fictional stories just because I like them too. Most of my true experiences do involve socks too though.

I posted a message on here a many months ago with several true short stories. I will try to find the message and link.

Thanks again!

In reply to Message (33834.1) Hello amazing story, i love it

By tagalongpatrol - tagalongpatrol@yahoo.com uu Wed 23/01/08 00:56:53 GMT

i would love to hear a story about girls swimming in there workout clothes or even better would be a clothed swim by a soccer or volleyball team or some other sports team. anything along those lines. and i love how your girls always wear socks unlike most others

In reply to Message (33834) Exclamation new story

By Anonymous - uu Tue 22/01/08 21:00:41 GMT

I went for a swim at our local community center the other day as I usually do about once a week. It has a large, very nice indoor pool (heated of course). There was a notice on the outside door I saw on the way in that said the swimming instructor would not be there today and for everyone there for lessons to just practice everything they had been taught so far. I had been swimming for about 5 minutes when I noticed 3 guys and 2 ladies walk into the pool room, all fully clothed.

The first woman was wearing a gray sweatshirt over a red t-shirt, blue jeans that were faded on the front and back of her thighs, and white/gray/red tennis shoes. The 2nd was wearing a white sweater over a long-sleeve pink t-shirt, medium color blue jeans that flared at the bottom and white tennis shoes. The last woman had on a long sleeve navy blue t-shirt with a green t-shirt over it, lightblue jeans which were tucked into a pair of tan "fuzzy" boots that came up to about mid-calf, and a white grommet belt.

I was instantly curious as to what was about to happen. I could hear what they were all talking about from where I was in the pool. The guys were talking about all of the different strokes they were going to do and then time some laps. The women said they did not know what they were going to do because the instructor had said they were going to only have lecture today. Only 1 of the 3 ladies said she had a swim suit with her. The 3 guys all had their swim suits on under theirs clothes so they took them off and jumped in. The women sat in some pool-side chairs wondering what to do with their class time or go home. After a few minutes, 1 of the guys told them they should get in and practice their survival swimming. I knew what they meant and I was hoping they would agree. As they sat there discussing what to do my pulse pounded with anticipation. The guy asked again of theywere getting in and the girl wearing the boots said she guessed they were.

They all stood up and walked over to the steps. The first woman (gray sweatshirt) slowly walked down into the pool up to her waiste with all of clothes still on, even her tennis shoes. The second lady did thet same then both of them dunked themselves to soak their whole outfits and their hair. The second girls pink sweater strecthed a little under the weight of the water. The 3rd woman took off her "fuzzy" boots which revealed that her jeans were tucked into a pair of white athletic socks that were about mid-calf also. She said she did not know if the water would ruin them. The other girls reminder her that her final test required them to swim with shoes. She said she might put them on later. She sat her boots at the edge of the pool by the steps and stood there while she pulled her jeans out of her socks. Then, leaving the socks on, she walked down the steps and joined the other 2.

I was in wetlook heaven. They swam around practicing differnt strokes, disscussing how much harder it was wearing clothes. They would throw a weighted ball in the deep end and take turns diving in to get it. The site was amazing every time they came out of the water and jumped back in.

They talked about using their jeans as floatation devices but none had swimsuits under their clothes. Just then the first woman climbed up a ladder and got out of the pool. She took her tennis shoes off revealing a pair of white socks and started undoing her jeans. The other 2 were like what are you doing. The guys wistled at her a few times. She said nothing and pulled her jeans down. She wearing a pair of black spandex leggings under her jeans because she said it was so cold outside. After removing her jeans I could tell see her socks were pulled over her leggings and appeared to be the same style as he other lady but hers were slouched a little from swimming. She threw her jeans into the pool, put her tennis shoes back on and jumped in. They kept trying to inflate the jeans but never seemed to get it right.

After some pressure from the first 2 ladies, the third woman finally decided to get out and put her "fuzzy" boots back on. She pulled her jeans up one leg at a time to pull her socks down, then pulled her jeans legs down, and then struggled getting her socks back over her jeans. One of the other girls asked why she had to tuck her jeans in her socks. She said the legs of the jeans were not tapered enough just to comfortably slide into the boots but they were not flared enough to wear them over the boots. Finally she got both socks over her jeans and slid her boots back on. The socks now stuck out from the top of the boots where they had stretched since they got wet. She walked over to the diving board and jumped in feet first. She kept commenting on how heavy her fet felt, especially out of the pool.

After about 15 more minutes they finally got out and went the locker rooms were they said they had some work out clothes to change into that they kept in their lockers. (I would have loved to see them swim in their workout clothes) They must have changed and left through the main entrance because they never came back through the pool room.

I could hear the guys that were still there talking about how hot the ladies were and the things they would like ot do to them.

I keep checking the class schedule now at the community center to see when their swimming test is. I can't wait to see them jump in fully clothed again.

The End

If every one likes my stories I will try to keep writing. Some ideas would be great.

Link to my last stroy....

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?32016

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]