MyWetloook

Message # 33797.1.1

Subject: Hello HollyWood ChewingGum Advert

Date: Tue 22/01/08 12:52:02 GMT

Name: Damon ie

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Im afraid I dont know the name of the one you are talking about gary..

However my first realization of the fascination came when i was a wee boy of either 6, 7 or 8 years of age.  There was a product called Hollywood Chewing-Gum and the advert had a group of females and males in the water at a waterfall clothed (i think white shirts over bikinis or something similar) and i couldn't help but stare in amazement.

To this day I'm still looking for that advert online so if anyone finds it I would be so interested to see how i perceive it now...

In reply to Message (33797.1) Hello My earliest wetlook memories...

By Victor - victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru ru Mon 21/01/08 20:15:29 GMT

I was going to tell the story, but haven't got around to it till now.

When I was a child there was no wetlook around due to the totalitarian nature of the regime. Bathing in a fountain was strictly prohibited. Punishment: 1)arrest and several hours in custody, 2)a fine,  3)notification was sent to your job.  All three punishments were applied together. And no wetlook at beaches. Though there were no laws prohibiting clothed swimming but there were rules against drunk swimming, and according to the generally accepted opinion only very drunk people could go swimming clothed.

But was there no wetlook or almost no wetlook? There are always exceptions to the rules.

When I was about 6 or seven years old, I was in the country with my father. And my father, his friend with his two daughters of about my age and I went to the river. The males including me had swimwear or perhaps decided to swim in their underpants, but the girl went swimming in their summer dresses. It goes without saying that they  had lots of fun, and when their father asked them not to get wet any more and to dry off before going home they wouldn't listen. And then...  The girls mother came to check. I presume she felt that something might have been going wrong (and it definitely was in her opinion). The sight of her daughters swimming clothed made her furious. She started shouting at the girls, at her husband, and even at my father, at everyone. Except me. Ha-ha! And of course, she took the girls home immidiately. And the girls. At least one of them was very proud of what she had done and she said repeatedly: "I got all my dress wet!"

As for my impression. I have never liked when females wear dresses, I have always been into trousers/jeans, but the fact that I saw someone swimming clothed in real life... I still remember it well after more than thirty years have passed...

And there is one more... Once a women dressed in trousers wated to get a water lily. It was near the bank, so there seemed to have been no risk of her getting wet. She pulled her trousers up and stepped into the water, which was so shallow! One more cautious step... One more... Then suddenly she slipped and fell into the water, soaking her trousers! How glad I was! Was I gloating? Or what? As for her, she was neither upset nor glad. She just made a casual remark "All my trousers are wet now"

Those were wetlook scenes I remember from my early childhood.

And there were some very brief episodes from films. And my imagination of course...

In reply to Message (33797) Hello Earliest wetlook memories...

By Gary Kay - garykay@sisna.com us Mon 21/01/08 04:18:20 GMT

Someone recently remarked about an "earliest wetlook memory". One wonders how much of an impact something seemingly so simple might have had on a very young lad.  My first wetlook scene, I was perhaps 9 or  10, it was a friday night, like in 1973 at 2 or later in the morning. I was stupid and didnt think to consider looking in the TV guide to catch the name of the movie the next morning.

A lady in a long flowing white gown was luring a man towards the lake, each time she got him closer to the water then vanished as if she were a ghost. Finally in one scene she was standing ankle deep in the water before he caught up to her, she vanished.  OHHH THE look of that gowns skirt kissing the water!!! The next scene she was floating in the water, chest deep, that white gown all afloat in the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,when he caught up to her she vanished. In the last scene the lady in the beautiful long white gown had lured the man way out into the water after dark, that gown shimmering in the water soo gloriously! When he caught up to her, she vanished, but by now the man was so far out in the lake he drown.

It was black and white, do not recall the actors, it was surely a B grade movie, I can only surmise that perhaps the man had accidently killed the woman with his boat and she was haunting him towards his ultimate death.

Any one have a clue as to what it might be????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]