minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:27:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 33797

Subject: Hello Earliest wetlook memories...

Date: Mon 21/01/08 04:18:20 GMT

Name: Gary Kay us

Email: garykay@sisna.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Someone recently remarked about an "earliest wetlook memory". One wonders how much of an impact something seemingly so simple might have had on a very young lad.  My first wetlook scene, I was perhaps 9 or  10, it was a friday night, like in 1973 at 2 or later in the morning. I was stupid and didnt think to consider looking in the TV guide to catch the name of the movie the next morning.

A lady in a long flowing white gown was luring a man towards the lake, each time she got him closer to the water then vanished as if she were a ghost. Finally in one scene she was standing ankle deep in the water before he caught up to her, she vanished.  OHHH THE look of that gowns skirt kissing the water!!! The next scene she was floating in the water, chest deep, that white gown all afloat in the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,when he caught up to her she vanished. In the last scene the lady in the beautiful long white gown had lured the man way out into the water after dark, that gown shimmering in the water soo gloriously! When he caught up to her, she vanished, but by now the man was so far out in the lake he drown.

It was black and white, do not recall the actors, it was surely a B grade movie, I can only surmise that perhaps the man had accidently killed the woman with his boat and she was haunting him towards his ultimate death.

Any one have a clue as to what it might be????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]