WetlookPro

Message # 33782.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: free?

Date: Wed 23/01/08 09:06:31 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It is not that easy if you have a dynamic IP address as I have. In that case, the address only refers to your Internet supplier. You can see the city where you are located, but if you want to trace the IP address further, you need a court ruling/order (I don't know the right english word for this) and this is only possible for the police and other authorities - not for any wetlook producer!

Try to visit: http://www.ip-adress.com/ . You can immediately see your IP-address and all the public available informations about you - certainly not very much in my case!

In reply to Message (33782.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: free?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 22/01/08 16:25:50 GMT

>This is what makes this forum so special. You can be honest and discuss "sensitive" subjects without the risk that something you write may

>be used against you later.

Thats not true. Check the top page of this forum. All messages you post, whether you use an email address or not....your computer's ip address is logged on Nigel's server and if you say anything that is inappropriate or illegal...you CAN easily be traced back to your computer. Your messages are tracked back to your computer's ip address even on unregistered forums and blogs....so this forum and unregistered blogs are NOT unique at all. You are not as "anonymous" as you think. How do you think the FBI and other authorities track people down.  

You have no more privacy on this unregistered forum than you do on Graham's registered forum. Anything you say can be traced back to you....whether you give out your email address or not.

If you think that you have more privacy because you do not have to register - think again !!!

You have to assume that anything you say...can and will be used against you.

MK

In reply to Message (33782.1.1.1) Talking Re: free?

By MaK - dk Mon 21/01/08 08:01:49 GMT

With "free" I mean a forum where everybody is entitled to participate without having to register with an e-mail address - like most blogs. This is what makes this forum so special. You can be honest and discuss "sensitive" subjects without the risk that something you write may be used against you later. The disadvantage is of course some spam and derogatory statements, but it is my experience that such statements are very fast outnumbered.

You run a great forum, but I am sure that you would multiply the number of participants if you removed the demand for registration.

In reply to Message (33782.1.1) Question free?

By Graham (Styx) - gb Sun 20/01/08 08:58:36 GMT

All the forums are free, aren't they?
In reply to Message (33782.1) Thumbs Up Re: Wetmar clip and pic for sale

By MaK - dk Sun 20/01/08 08:43:27 GMT

Excellent. Nice to see Wetmar in the "free" forum and that it finally will be possible to buy pictures and movies. She is simply so warm and lovely that I have thought about to register in the Wetlookforum just to tell her that.
In reply to Message (33782) Hello Wetmar clip and pic for sale

By wetgod - regodin@msn.com us Sun 20/01/08 02:50:50 GMT

Wetmar has released a pic set and/or clip for sale.

This photoset has got 213 pics and there is an 8 min movie too.

To purchase the pic set and/ or the movie from this set, please follow this link :

http://regproductions.com/wetmar.html

There is a sample movie on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKpbSG8pj4E

I hope you enjoy it !

Wetmar

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.263 seconds to generate ]