Wetlook-Online

Message # 33772.1

Subject: Info Re: PBS wetlook alert

Date: Sat 19/01/08 18:46:26 GMT

Name: sj420 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

She got wet a couple times in the Micronesia episode too as I remember. Both times she didn't *have* to get wet in her clothes, but definitely didn't shy away from it. Maybe she likes it.  :-)
In reply to Message (33772) TV PBS wetlook alert

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Sat 19/01/08 16:37:50 GMT

Website: http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/shows/asia/sri_lanka_and_the_maldives.php

Last night I saw a Globe Trekker episode on my local PBS station that featured Megan McCormick wet in 2 scenes.  The first one was about 5 minutes into the show, when she waded out in the sea.  She was dressed in a blue tank top and blue shorts.  The second scene was about 15-20 minutes into the show, when she went down into a mine, dressed in a white t-shirt and white shorts.  The website shown above will direct you to a description of that episode.  You can also get the episode from http://globetrekkerchannel.tv but you have to register there and buy credits to watch it.  You can also visit www.pbs.org to find out when that episode will air on your local PBS station; the episode is titled "Sri Lanka and the Maldives".

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]