minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:43:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 33693.8

Subject: Hello Origins--how did it start?

Date: Mon 14/01/08 17:49:04 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Like all the rest of you here, I've thought a lot about when and why the wetlook interest started in me.  Like Bryce, I almost drowned (fully clothed) two times in my early days (I didn't learn to swim until I was 9 I think).  I never thought that had anything to do with it though.  Maybe it did.  

What seems much more plausible to me, happened around the 6th grade.  My girlfriend and I used to always go to the park and hang out and make out.  There was a kiddie pool there, and more than once she would start playing in the pool with her little sister.  She would start getting wet just to her knees, then she'd get splashed and get wetter, and finally, she'd just jump right in and start swimming, jeans, shirt, and all.  I didn't join in--I usually just sat on the sidelines watching for some reason (maybe the reason was I couldn't stop watching long enough to go in myself).  But I think the sight of her, my first real girlfriend who I was totally in love with (in a 6th grade kind of way) in soaking wet jeans, ecstatic and laughing--well, who wouldn't love that?  

A year or so later, I had another experience, swimming in a pool at an apartment complex.  Two older girls (older than me I mean--maybe they were 16 or 17) came to the pool in shorts and halter tops (the 1970's kind of hippy halter tops, maybe made out of thin cotton print like bandannas).  After a little playing and splashing, they both ended up completely in the water, and stayed and swam.  I couldn't take my eyes off them, their thin tops plastered to their breasts (no bras).  That was the best look I had ever had of a girl's breasts up until then.  They knew I was checking them out, and they didn't seem to mind, in fact, looking back, I think they were probably enjoying and asking for the attention.

From then on, though, what happened was a kind of conditioning and response.  I started getting wet myself and loving it, and looking for opportunities to get wet fully clothed and see other people doing the same.  And I wore a groove in it.  As the twig is bent, so grows the tree.  

I wonder if my first girlfriend was into playing with food, or sucking on toes, or spanking, if my whole life would have been different.  

I often wish I had a fetish that wasn't so rare (yeah, of course there is a lot of wet sexy imagery in the media, but it's often not the same--it's clear that most people would rather see the woman take the wet clothes OFF rather than leaving them on, like us; look at most wet T shirt contests: they barely have any t-shirt on to begin with, rarely wear pants, and the winner is often the girl who rips her shirt all the way off.  Those events are really breast contests, not really wetlook.  And I'm sure you've all noticed how maddeningly blind to our interest most camera operators and editors are in movies and TV: a sexy woman falls in the pool fully clothed, she is just about to climb out of the water--and then they cut to something else!  Aggh!).  

Look at the "kink" discussion forum on Craigslist for example.  If I was into BDSM, I could find lots of people locally who were into it too (in fact, I met someone on an online dating site who was).  What are my chances to find a wet fan locally?  Sometimes I wonder if there are even more furries, adult babies, foot fetishists, and pee fans than true wetlook lovers.  

But something my wife said to me once made me feel a little better:  She said, "You're not mainstream in any of your other tastes, your taste in movies, music, books, lifestyle.  It makes sense that you aren't mainstream with your sexual interest either."  So wetlook is like indie film and underground literature, everyone.  It's a rare and refined taste.  And yeah, like the rest of you, I think there's no point to question it or wish we were different.  All we can do is enjoy.  And wetlook does provide for a lot of opportunities to enjoy.  Thunderstorms!  Fountains!  Pool parties!  The beach!  Come on summer!  

Thanks for listening.  

In reply to Message (33693) Question Psychology of wetlook - Why are we so turned on and others are not?

By Wet Guy - us Sun 13/01/08 19:40:25 GMT

Guys -  this topic has been tossed around from time to time.  

I for one don't have the answer as to why we love to see ladies in wet clothing.  Seems to me there must be a "gene" of some kind that turns us on.  The more I thought about this fetish, the more I think that there is a gene in all of us that makes us react certain ways to certain kinds of stimuli.  For example, why do some like leather so much?  Why are some into feet?  How about long hair?  It just doesn't seem to make sense that these are "learned" reactions or behaviors.  The gene for such reaction is either "turned on" or "turned off."

Does that make sense to you?  Would be interested in the opinion of others to this question that I have pondered for a long time but have never been able to come to a good answer on.  Thanks.

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]