Wetlook-Online

Message # 33693.4.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Oops--here's the link I forgot

Date: Tue 15/01/08 03:18:29 GMT

Name: Doug Dress2Splash us

Email: dress2splash@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
http://www.43things.com/things/view/134236/jump-into-water-fully-clothed

I'm in this list.  [[[BLUSH!!!]]]  :)

Pulsing

In reply to Message (33693.4.1) Hello Oops--here's the link I forgot

By Amf - us Mon 14/01/08 04:30:22 GMT

To go with my second paragraph, check out this link to see how many people are averse to swimming fully clothed (scroll down).

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkiX4SATn7phTAOeX9ouvvUjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20060813204435AAmoVWK

Here are 9 more people who don't like it at all:  

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/464181

Of course, this forum makes it seem like lots of people like it:

http://www.43things.com/things/view/134236/jump-into-water-fully-clothed

In reply to Message (33693.4) Hello I have a theory or two . . . Please read and respond.

By Amf - us Mon 14/01/08 03:53:38 GMT

As a pretty-much lifelong wetlook fetishist, I've thought about this a lot.  I am still stunned that other people not only don't find it thrilling, like we do, but some are even repulsed by the feeling of wet clothes, especially wet jeans (see this discussion for proof:

As for the fetish, I think there is something about substituting normal sexual attraction to other people, with sexual attraction for a "thing" (though I realize wetlook is not a "thing" like high-heeled shoes or teddy bears).  But a fetish is nevertheless about replacing normal person-to-person intimacy with something else that is perhaps less emotionally challenging, hard to come by, risky, etc.  Your bathtub and jeans will always be there willing to please you, whereas a human being might not be in the mood, might have a headache, might think wetlook is weird or unpleasant, etc. etc.  

Of course, it goes too far to say we are not into intimacy or other people; this forum is full of stories about the joy of finding someone else to share in our wet fun with us.  But there are also stories (do you remember wet wife, the one who felt her husband's addiction to wetlook ruined their marriage?) of people who really seem more into wet clothes than the actual person they are with.  

One more bit of evidence to support my theory:  Where is wetlook most popular?  In warm countries that have climates most conducive to getting wet?  In countries that are sexually uninhibited?  Not a chance!  It's countries like Japan, UK, Germany, and the USA where it is biggest, I think.  Why?  Not because of the warm climate!  It's because of a general tone of sexual inhibition.  In Brazil, say, where nudity is not so scandalous, the beaches and carnivals are full of people almost naked.  In UK on the other hand, it's always fully clothed polar plunges, fountain jumps, and Leonmoomin's dunk tank parties.  Japan has lots of kinky people, but it is a result of of the general conservativism of the culture.  Therefore, it seems like wetlook (and other fetishes) are a response by people who aren't (or who were not encouraged to be) sexually open and uninhibited.  Wetlook is perhaps the best example of this; it is about the tamest fetish I can think of (except maybe feet).  Wetlook is about being fully clothed, in water (clean water especially, pools, hot tubs, showers, baths) (though mud is of course a big kissing cousin of wetlook).  Wetlook is safe, won't get anyone pregnant, won't spread HIV or other STDs, won't expose your body and all the bits you're embarrassed of, etc. etc.  It's a fetish for people who are fundamentally a little on the shy, inhibited side.  The hot babe with the rock hard body is much more likely to be seen at the beach in a thong and topless than a pair of jeans and long sleeve shirt (Tyra, Nadine, and all the other amazing beautiful women of WAM are lovely exceptions to this rule).  

How about it?  Do any of you feel that wetlook might appeal to you because it is somehow easier or more appealing than regular sex and all the complex challenges that go with it?   Or do you like sex AND wet clothes at the same time?  How many of you actually prefer wetlook to regular sweaty naked sex in bed?  Other thoughts about my theorizing?  I'm very interested what everyone else has to say.  

Amf

In reply to Message (33693) Question Psychology of wetlook - Why are we so turned on and others are not?

By Wet Guy - us Sun 13/01/08 19:40:25 GMT

Guys -  this topic has been tossed around from time to time.  

I for one don't have the answer as to why we love to see ladies in wet clothing.  Seems to me there must be a "gene" of some kind that turns us on.  The more I thought about this fetish, the more I think that there is a gene in all of us that makes us react certain ways to certain kinds of stimuli.  For example, why do some like leather so much?  Why are some into feet?  How about long hair?  It just doesn't seem to make sense that these are "learned" reactions or behaviors.  The gene for such reaction is either "turned on" or "turned off."

Does that make sense to you?  Would be interested in the opinion of others to this question that I have pondered for a long time but have never been able to come to a good answer on.  Thanks.

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]