minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:17:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 33693.3

Subject: Hello Re: Psychology of wetlook - Why are we so turned on and others are not?

Date: Mon 14/01/08 01:37:52 GMT

Name: Russ uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've always wondered this all my life as well.  I've been into wetlook since I can remember (probably 4-5 years old) and i'm now almost 36.  I often wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I had a lot of bladder issues as a young kid and had a problem with pant wetting until I had surgery when I was 8 years old on my bladder since it was stretched out like a balloon and wouldn't contract completely (which often caused leakage without much sensation of it).  

I often realized my jeans or pants had a wet spot (after it was too late), and my theory is that the fear of getting caught with wet pants turned into an adrenalin rush of getting caught, which as I went through puberty probably evolved into wanting to get my jeans wet and the adrenaline rush of the fear of getting caught.  Just a theory, but I did see a lot of wet pants in my younger years.  

The other odd thing (not sure if this sounds familiar to anyone or not) but I started out with strictly the desire to get my socks wet when I was 4-5.  Eventually I started experimenting and tried shirts, tried pants, and then eventually shoes.  It was always a challenge hiding all this from my parents, so I stuck with socks because they were the only thing that I could hide between my mattress and box springs without causing too much water mess :).  Later when I was in the military and got my own apartment, I really branched out and realized that having my own washer and dryer was a mandatory requirement in life :).  Now our newest addition to the family is our 14x30 in-ground pool and hottub, and it's the only thing (besides love, happiness and money) that i've ever wanted in life!

In reply to Message (33693) Question Psychology of wetlook - Why are we so turned on and others are not?

By Wet Guy - us Sun 13/01/08 19:40:25 GMT

Guys -  this topic has been tossed around from time to time.  

I for one don't have the answer as to why we love to see ladies in wet clothing.  Seems to me there must be a "gene" of some kind that turns us on.  The more I thought about this fetish, the more I think that there is a gene in all of us that makes us react certain ways to certain kinds of stimuli.  For example, why do some like leather so much?  Why are some into feet?  How about long hair?  It just doesn't seem to make sense that these are "learned" reactions or behaviors.  The gene for such reaction is either "turned on" or "turned off."

Does that make sense to you?  Would be interested in the opinion of others to this question that I have pondered for a long time but have never been able to come to a good answer on.  Thanks.

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.082 seconds to generate ]