WetlookPro

Message # 33614

Subject: Hello Another question.

Date: Wed 09/01/08 17:57:25 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To someone from India, or who knows India. How much of the Indian wetlook we see in films is fantasy, and how much actually reflects sp,e as[ects of lifestyles? I am not refering to the dances, or the way that saris change color in every sequence. And I know wetlook in waterparks is for real. But do Indian guys and gals really jump into pools, ponds and lakes at the slightest pretense? That would be fun, of course. Are some of those sexy soaking embraces reflections on real life?. Do guys and gals actually happily wade into the ocean fully clothed? Again, I am not talking about the dance fantasies. And do they like to romances soaking wet, in the rain? Usually fantasies have some basis in reality. I just want to know where the line is?  SeewhatImean?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]