WetlookPro

Message # 33606.8

Subject: Hello New Idea!!

Date: Wed 09/01/08 21:46:23 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

there are some many sites dedicated to wet dresses and blouses and skirts and stockings. there is only 1 or 2 sites out there that even attempt to do shoots with wet athletic clothes. i see a bunch of post about people looking for wet leggings and wet socks so why not do a site that can help out this crowd. wet workout clothes and even wet sports uniforms such as volleyball or soccer uniforms would be awesome. i'm know i'd pay to join a site with that kinda content
In reply to Message (33606) Peace Man new site

By gazza - gav007w@aol.com gb Wed 09/01/08 09:57:08 GMT

Hi Guys N gals around the world....im in talks with other people here in the uk to start a brand new wet look site..........before i go ahead i wondered what you the market is looking for or expecting or is there something that no one else does and you would like to see  ?........it will be a pay for view to clearly cover costs and we will be using real models...very good looking girls......(maybe guys too ) let me know your thoughts and ideas ?    gazza

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]