Wetlook-Online

Message # 33599.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook countries

Date: Wed 09/01/08 09:01:13 GMT

Name: Mahony pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well it's really quite a good thing that our police is making some investigations. I mean every lead is good if it will make the net a better place. The photos from this forum are always legit by Polish law (if not they are not legit at all and Nigel delets them) so no normal wetlook fan is in danger. And if they catch some of these weirdos the net will be a better place :).

PS: as for my photosets I made some beutiful ones with a lovely twenty year old from Pomerania. She has increadible dress sens, the outfits (whether casual or elegant) match together so nicely and look so great wet AND I dind't have to suggest a thing. She's a natural. Now I am working on the subject of letting some people see them. It's not an easy job. When I sent the photos to a friend in Pi&#322;a she had quite a little tantrum. But stay tuned, I may talk her into it soon.

Mike.

In reply to Message (33599.1.1.1) Note wetlook countries

By Slawek - pl Wed 09/01/08 07:28:07 GMT

about wetlook...

I saw wetlook photos from:

Czech Republic

Russia

Germany

England

Netherland (80% of sites) On Drugs

Thailand

Spain

also on webshots, etc sites I can see photos from:

USA

Israel

So, I think that are some "wetlook countries". In Poland I know only 3-4 people who collect photos.

Mahony  tries make some photoset. I saw only few of them on the webshots.

One time someone asked me by @ about wetlook children, because he found me on this site.

I answered that I'm not interesting in that. After few days, later It seems that he was from CBS (Centrlane Biuro Sledcze)

and inverstigate people who collect underage photos... Danger

In reply to Message (33599.1.1) Hello Re: To Polish wetlook funs

By Everton - pl Wed 09/01/08 05:49:12 GMT

Thanks for replay. I know that what you said, but still it's not enough.

Of course there is a lot of pictures on public or private comunities with pictures, but this is something like webshots. Not everything is good, and you need a lot of time to find anything.

I mean that there is nothing professional in Poland despite we have the most beautiful girls on the world :)

Also there is no contact between Polish wetlook funs. No sharing, discussing etc. I can't be a member of every paysite.

You said about taking pictures with models. I know that it would be perfect but for some people it is just impossible.

I can't even imagine how my wife would let me take this pictures with someone else, where, when etc.

Not everyone can be producer. Even going on polish seeside I can't imagine waiting on the beach for some wetlook with camera with my wife...

And from other point of view, if in Poland some people are doing photos why we can't see them anywhere?

Why they are not sharing? I can guess that they payed (not always as you said), made photos and storing them on their hard drive. No sharing at all.

That's why I'm asking what to do to change it?

In reply to Message (33599.1) Hello Re: To Polish wetlook funs

By Mahony - pl Tue 08/01/08 19:39:57 GMT

It's not true that there is no polish wetlook. Dating sites like Fotka, Sympatia as well as our main society site Grono.net are full of photos. You just have too look a little. And you can't find links here as the sites are password protected or payble by SMS from a Polish phone or only for "friends" etc. But some great photos are there. As fotr no organised forum. Things out of the ordinary are still frowned upon in Poland. But you can get models to do wetlook for you for about 100 zloties a photoset (that's in expensive Warsaw). Only they won't let you distribute them in Poland or post them online. Anyway, winter may be a dead season, but Polands patchy summer makes beaches full of fully-clothed wetlook, with lits of jeans etc, as days starting off with 20C and clouads and ending up with 28C and sun are not uncommon. Try Ustka, W&#322;adys&#322;awowo or Jastrz&#281;bia Góra and you'll have many candid. And of course the central location of Pla&#380;a Gdynia &#346;ródmie&#347;cie makes it a great bet. In Warsaw from June to September you can make many candids on Pole Mokotowskie and in front of the Arkadia Mall. It's really quite easy and rewarding to be a wetlook fun in Poland :).

Mike.

In reply to Message (33599) Idea To Polish wetlook funs

By Everton - pl Tue 08/01/08 19:07:15 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm a member of our wetlook "society" for many years and I saw many people from Poland during this time.

I wonder how many of us, Poles, is here? I can guess that we are the strong group. One of the strongest I think.

Have you ever thought about creating some Polish wetlook forum, or even some Polish "subgroup"?

I know that in Poland there is not easy to be wetlook fun (I have tough experience with my wife) but there are many of us.

Unfortunatelly there is almost no stuff from Poland (few months ago there was some guy with some studio in nickname with outstanding pictures but is no longer here)

no forum, no contact with other members, no events, no pool parties. Nothing !!! Why?

There is a wetlook website from almost every bigger country. If you know this forum and members for years then you know it perfectly. But there was never anything from Poland.

If you have any ideas or comments - let's talk.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]