Wetlook-Online

Message # 33599

Subject: Idea To Polish wetlook funs

Date: Tue 08/01/08 19:07:15 GMT

Name: Everton pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi everyone,

I'm a member of our wetlook "society" for many years and I saw many people from Poland during this time.

I wonder how many of us, Poles, is here? I can guess that we are the strong group. One of the strongest I think.

Have you ever thought about creating some Polish wetlook forum, or even some Polish "subgroup"?

I know that in Poland there is not easy to be wetlook fun (I have tough experience with my wife) but there are many of us.

Unfortunatelly there is almost no stuff from Poland (few months ago there was some guy with some studio in nickname with outstanding pictures but is no longer here)

no forum, no contact with other members, no events, no pool parties. Nothing !!! Why?

There is a wetlook website from almost every bigger country. If you know this forum and members for years then you know it perfectly. But there was never anything from Poland.

If you have any ideas or comments - let's talk.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]