minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:05:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 33472.6.1.1.1

Subject: Hello We will start uploading older Wetclothinggirls sets to the Download Store..

Date: Fri 04/01/08 07:38:03 GMT

Name: Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook nl

Email: eelsas@xs4all.nl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We are right now preparing to start uploading the oldest Wetclothinggirls sets to the Download Store...
In reply to Message (33472.6.1.1) Hello Re: there will be, within one or two weeks..:-)

By Rob - de Fri 04/01/08 06:01:41 GMT

That's very good news!

Any plans on adding older sets from Wetclothinggirls and -premium to the upcoming member site? Or something like a dedicated archive site? That would even be greater news, as I have been a member to both sites now and then since the beginning, but unfortunately lost all the older sets during a hard disk crash last year...

And, certainly: thanks for your great work!

In reply to Message (33472.6.1) Hello there will be, within one or two weeks..:-) [nt]

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook - eelsas@xs4all.nl nl Thu 03/01/08 18:00:48 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (33472.6) Hello Re: Important news about Wetclothinggirls, -Premium and Wetclothingcouples!

By Hans - be Thu 03/01/08 16:48:48 GMT

Hopefully there will be a new ee member site where i can pay monthly, very soon.
In reply to Message (33472) Hello Important news about Wetclothinggirls, -Premium and Wetclothingcouples!

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook - eelsas@xs4all.nl nl Thu 03/01/08 11:14:45 GMT

Important news about Wetclothinggirls, Wetclothinggirls-Premium and Wetclothingcouples!

These three sites are my initiative: I gave them their names, and I and Marlies worked hard for them from the beginning.

But the domains are owned by someone else.

Unfortunately, I got into conflict with the owner, and the cooperation between him and me has ended.

This means, that I am stepping out of these three sites!

Currently, the pictures on the sites are still mine.

But in the coming weeks, you will see my pictures disappear from these sites.

I thank all members for the support and trust that they have had in my work during the 5 years that I produced pictures and videos for these sites.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]