minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:29:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 3347

Subject: Pictures Songkran-my view and pics!

Date: Mon 21/04/03 02:38:30 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email: bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi all,

Just returned from the Songkran(New year) celebrations in Thailand...WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!

I stayed in Chaing Mai where there is a canal running through the centre of the city so there is a good water supply for the buckets!!  

It did get a bit chaotic at times,as every few seconds you would be doused with water from any direction!!

The pick up trucks had large drums on filled with water,some had LARGE blocks of ice to chill the water to make an interesting(and not always welcome)surprise!?  

The Thai girls were mostly wearing jeans and crop tops,which is what I like so I was more than happy to be filming and throwing water at them!  

We also visited a lake and some waterfalls,which had more people swiming/splashing fully clothed in the water!

I'd like to thank MK from www.wamtec.com for suggesting the trip and being a great guide while in Thialand  Thanks alot!!!

I loved the climate(37c),the friendly relaxed way of life(when the water is not thrown) and the Thai girls are GORGEOUS!!  

Here are some pics,more to come soon but as I have over 17hrs of footage to sort through,I wont be putting much up till May!

Hang in there.

Go here for the pics:.....

http://umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=4876

Brian Smokin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]