MyWetloook

Message # 33452

Subject: Hello Mud EVERY WHERE

Date: Wed 02/01/08 02:26:16 GMT

Name: WetLeesSteve us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've been meaning to post this for a while. . .

Back in late August, I took my camera to explore Paulins Kill Viaduct in New Jersey.  Got some interesting pictures of the abandoned bridge and some debris in the Paulins Kill River.  I waded into the river to get some shots of old stuff, which had fallen from the bridge and decided to cross to explore the opposite bank.

Not caring too much about what I wore, I had on a very new pair of white Rebock Classics and my typical Lee Jeans (Straight leg) and a denim short sleeve shirt.  My typical, not caring what happens to them, daily garb.  

I walked the far bank of the river down stream about a 1/4 of a mile looking for a good place to take a swim.  I was starting to get pretty steamy in the hot humid NJ weather.  All of a sudden, without warning or any signs no less, I found myself up to my thighs in mud.  It was weird.  Some really nice grass was growing on the top, the same grass I was wading through to get to that point.  I carefully tossed my camera back onto some loose branches near by as not to damage it. (Nikon D200)  

Apparently I had wandered into a whole field of mud.  It was huge!  I tried to pull my legs out, one by one with no luck.  So I had to lean forward, where I promptly sank in barely keeping my head out.  But I did succeed at getting my legs out.  At a glance, they were soaked with an oozy mud that clung just right.  I needed a rest so I rolled over on my back where I sank in again, but at least wasn't worrying about drowning in mud. (Weight distribution)  Now I was completely covered.  I was unable to tell where my shirt ended and pants began or ended by color.  Everything was a rich light brown.  When I recovered form the exertion, I rolled back on my stomach and began to swim my way out of the mud field.  No matter which way I went it was as bad as where I was.  This place had to be 50' X 75' in size.  Some had grass, some didn't.  When I finally got to hard ground, some 10 minutes later, I looked back.  It looked so inconspicuous and innocent.  I was pleased it was not that typical swamp mud, black and dirty smelling.  It was just plain topsoil, which had accumulated.

Now I have tramped, slid, splashed in mud before.  Many times because sometimes I like it.  But I have never experienced a complete submersion like this.  It felt real good.  The mud was warm, clean, and I was able to maneuver in it with some effort.  This is the kind of stuff you see videos of.  Unfortunately the D200 does not do video.  I later went back in a played a bit but the day was getting late.  I walked over to the river, which was only feet away and proceeded to do a wash off.  I'll bet you gals would have loved to see that!

I'm telling you this for those who want to do photo shoots, or play.  It's right off Rt 94, not far from Rt 80 near the Delaware Water Gap.  You can Google Paulins Kill Viaduct to get some details.  Of coarse you don't want to do it this time of year, but come late June to Mid-September, there is a secluded mud spot, which I for one, am going back to see and play in again.  

I'm here all the time, anyone wanting to go, I'll meet you there.  If anyone is doing a shoot, I'll bring the camera. Just leave a post.  I'll bet the girls will love this place.

One word of warning though, don't go alone or bring a rope.  LOL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]