minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:07:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 33442.1

Subject: Hello Re: Gameshow prizes (MK or others)

Date: Tue 01/01/08 21:22:28 GMT

Name: Frank (the noname) eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi, there also was the "100.000 Mark Show", where contestants could win - you guess it - 100.000 DM. At the end of the show one contestant had to play a breathholding game in a big tube under water. Often it was the female one. Other games in this show also led to our favorite topic. The concept of this show also was brought to other countries. I think in the Netherlands it was a show called "Staatslotterij" or else.

Also on german TV there was a show called "Glücksspirale", where contestants could win up to 77.777 DM. A lot of games, which always had to be dary for the contestants, included wetlook. For instance, I remember a woman who was afraid of the touch of wet clothes (sic!), so she had to enter a giant washing machine. Fully clothed, of course.

Everybody have a nice 2008!

In reply to Message (33442) Question Gameshow prizes (MK or others)

By Tom - ca Tue 01/01/08 21:03:15 GMT

Hi. I put MK in the subject since he's the biggest expert here but others can answer too.

I was wondering if you guys knew of messy or wetlook gameshows where there is a significant prize on the line. Most of those gameshows are for

ridiculous prizes or just for fun. The only gameshow I know where there was really a big prize  was the german show Glucksritter. The winner of the spoon game

coud go on to win a prize worth close to 100 000 $. I liked it because it makes the the contestant a lot more nervous. Either she gets an incredible prize or the humiliation of the slime.

So was there anyother shows like that besides glucksritter ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]