minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 19:20:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3338.3

Subject: Hello Re: POLL: Hey! What about me?

Date: Sun 20/04/03 23:21:59 GMT

Name: Morgan Miles us

Email: info@pleaseteaseme.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Smith and Levinthal!!!!!!!

Levinthal would just have to wear that floppy camouflage hat out in the lake with me! Heh, heh.

And as for Sherman Smith, anything he wants, anywhere he wants!

Too much information?

Hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (3338) Hello POLL: Who is your favorite wet "Fox Babe"?

By Wet Fantasy - us Sun 20/04/03 13:52:45 GMT

My fellow Wammers -

OK, if you are like me, you just love Fox News.  It kicks the shit out of CNN for many reasons, one being the beautiful young women that they put in front of the camera (beats that ole' liberal hag Judy Woodriff...).

So, the question:  If you could jump in a warm pool for a couple hours with one of the Fox Babes in whatever outfit you choose, who would it be and what would they wear?  Here's the list of babes, the outfit is up to your own fantasy.  See my choice at the bottom.  Look forward to your responses ...

Patti Ann Browne

Alisyn Camerota

Kiran Chetry

Rita Cosby

Laurie Dhue

Donna Fiducia

Lauren Green

E.D. Hill

Juliet Huddy

Carol Iovanna

Terry Keenan

Amy Kellogg

Judith Regan

Jane Skinner

Greta Van Susteren

Linda Vester

Thise  is really a tough call - but the winner for me is !!! Kiran Chetry !!!  Kiran dares me to jump in the pool with her after a long night of dining, drinking and dancing at a wedding party.  It's a summer night and an outdoor wedding, and all the guests have gone home.  There we are, just us.  She's wearing a very pretty pink silky slip dress with a couple of inches of lace at the hem and thin lace straps.  She is not wearing a bra and her pretty nipples are just starting to polk through her thin dress and you can just make out a black lacey thong under her dry dress.  Her heels are high and her perfume is hot!  She jumps and swims easlily to the other end of the pool and walks out on the steps and turns to look at me.  She is more beautiful than ever wet ... beautiful small breasts with her hard, dark nipples peering though, her pretty thong now clearly visible, and her pretty hair plastered to her head dripping down on that beautiful and now totally soaked dress.  She says "your turn" so I jump, swim to her and take her hand and pull her back in the pool.  It's dark with only the stars lighting our embrace, the water is warm, she is so hot - and the rest is in my mind.

OK, guys, what do you think.  Who does it for you?

Kiran - what a babe!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]