WetlookPro

Message # 333.2.1

Subject: Hello Duplicators

Date: Wed 02/10/02 22:34:01 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi RM,

yes, originally I used to copy the tapes myself... I still have 4 VCRs linked up to allow me to 3 copies at a time, but I tired of doing the duplications myself a few years back.  On Drugs  It was time consuming, and wore the VCRs out... Scatter so I now get them professionally duplicated in batches of 25 or 50 at a time.  My garage is always full with 28 boxes of  Video , in various stages of emptiness ! Drink Me  Occasionally get an unexpected run on a particular tape, and run out before the new batch has arrived. Sad

Nigel

In reply to Message (333.2) Hello Re: Get Wet With Her - Shipping again

By RM - uu Wed 02/10/02 14:06:42 GMT

Ah...so you use duplicators!   It's funny, I had this image of an order coming in and someone plucking a tape into a vcr and hitting the record button to make a new copy. Without knowing anything about how wetlook producers make and distribute their product I always figured they just made single copies as needed.  Based on occasional threads in forums like this it sounded like sales volumns were quite low.  I just assumed that tapes were made on demand.

On a similar thought, I remember thinking back in the early days of the pc when software was sold on floppy disks.  I envisioned lots of people in front of pc's and spending all their time inserting disks into the B: drive to make a copy of the disk in the A: drive.   Boy was I ignorant.

In reply to Message (333) Video Get Wet With Her - Shipping again

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Wed 02/10/02 10:36:53 GMT

After a run on the tapes over the weekend, we've just got a new batch in from the duplicators.  Sorry to everyone waiting for a tape, all the back orders were mailed out today.

Nigel

Minx Movies

http://www.wetlook.com

2ipmd65.jpg 2ipmdg2.jpg ckfbj77.jpg ckfbje2.jpg japgs25.jpg japgs83.jpg zgjbt63.jpg zgjbt99.jpg 2fpbs94.jpg 2fpbsd9.jpg kijws74.jpg kijwsa3.jpg rlsps39.jpg rlsps97.jpg lasbjg7.jpg lasbjj9.jpg 2fptg96.jpg 2fptgp3.jpg 2gpdde7.jpg 2gpdd33.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]