Wetlook-Online

Message # 3326

Subject: Info Songkran in Koh Samui

Date: Sat 19/04/03 20:11:08 GMT

Name: Magician gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Been back a few days from my trip to Koh SAmui, and thought I would share my experiences. Samui was a little dry for my liking especially in the evening. There was plenty of water fighting with supershooter water pistols but not much in the way of buckets of water which is what you really need to ensure everyone becoming totally wet.

The water was also in relatively small areas, but there were some pluses.

There were a lot of western girls here. The Thai girls tend to wear shorts and t-shirts or maybe jeans and t-shirts with flipflops on their feet. They don't do themselves up because they knw they are getting wet, but the western girls made more of an effort and there were about80% mini skirts and dresses on the western girls, which is what I like, and even about 25% on the Thai girls, which I had not seen before in Thailand. This was very good, and if there had been more water it would have been even better. Got a few photos (about 35 frames) but mainly of my new wife (our honeymoon), and what a girl! She wore some amazing outfits. During the day she wore a short black dress and flip flops and got soaked. That night she wore a very short denim mini shirt and a halter neck top and medium heeled denim shoes. And the second night she wore a tight white lycra mini dress with cut away back and high heeled white shoes. She did her hair and make up both night s as if she was not going to get wet , so she looked great. The white dress did not go seethrough, as we had tested it before, but it naturally drew a large amount of fire from people who did not know this. Having said that it was very clingy and showed her underwear, although she did not wear a bra that night, without actually showing anything that should not be shown in public.

My lady looked fantastic, but the whole experience was annoying due to lack of water and false promises. The number one night club /venue on the island promised 4 days of partying / prizes / competitons and tons and tons of water. In actual fact this club, which was pretty much open air, had no water. The water fighting stopped on it,s door step by security and the water fighting only lasted one night with avengence and sporadic on the sencond night. I had myself all ready for 4 nights of fun and was very disappointed. I am very interested in finding out how Leonmoomin and the others got on in Chaing Mia as I might go there next year especially if there is wet night life. The day is great but sexy lycra dresses cannot really be worn at day, whereas clubbing gear is completely different and can only be worn at night, and that is what I really like!

Magician

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]