WetlookPro

Message # 33162

Subject: Info New Story

Date: Thu 20/12/07 21:49:32 GMT

Name: Slider us

Email: slider5282003@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A story for your entertainment.  This is the second one I've written and if it is well recieved I've got a few more ideas for story lines.

All In The Family

My first impression of Leann was, “Wow.”  She had just started as the secretary of our department and she was clicking her high heels down the hall outside of my cubicle.  The sound was distinctive since we don’t have many women in our office and the ones that are there are other secretaries who are older and where more sensable shoes.  I thouhgt she was probably in her late twenties, maybe five years older than I was, and she carried herself very well on a 5’ 8” frame.  She had long, toned legs that matched the rest of her athletic build.  Her tan was real, but she took care of her skin because it was smooth and unlined.  Her full C-cup breasts bounced just enough to show those were natural as well.  Most importantly I saw no wedding ring.

My initial estimate of her age was a bit off.  It turns out she was 36 years old with two kids at home.  After finding out about her kids I lost some of my initial interest, but since she was our secretary I had to work with her on several occasions.  We got to know each other pretty well.  She actually had two daughters who were a lot closer to my age than she was.  Emily was 17 and had just started her senior year in high school and Britt was 20 and went to a local college.  There was no significant other and she didn’t seem too keen on finding one since her exhusband had left her with the kids for a younger woman.  Personally I thought he was an idiot for bailing out on such a good looking woman.  One day while we were talking Leann asked if I would be will to help tutor Emily in her math class.  She was having some problems in school and had another try at the SAT exam coming up.  I said I’d be glad to do it.

Emily was a couple inches shorter than Leann with a slimmer build.  Her B-cup breasts stood out nicely above her flat stomach.  I heard about all of her high school friends and their soap opera lives.  She even told me about some of the parties her friends threw.  I wondered if she told these things to her mom.  I was particularly interested in one story she related about a party her girlfriend had one Friday night.  Apparently one girl had flirted too much with another’s boyfriend and some words had been exchanged outside by the pool.  Well one thing led to another and the two had slapped at each other before their friends had pulled them apart.  But in their efforts to lunge back at each other both girls had ended up in the pool along with some of their friends.  I guess the water had cooled off the tempers because everyone started laughing at everyone else and more people ended up in the pool  until there wasn’t a dry stitch of clothing.  I coaxed it out of Emily that she had been wearing a dark tank top and khaki shorts so she wasn’t too on display.  Her friend Kelly was not so lucky.  She had gone to Victoria Secret earlier in the day to get something special for her boyfriend.  When she was thrown into the pool her white blouse had gone transparent and the shear bra was just about invisible.  Her nipples showed through as if she wasn’t wearing anything at all.  To top it off, her white pants did nothing to hide the lace g-string trying to contain a heart shaped patch of dark pubic hair.  Another friend’s wet light colored skirt left her granny panties on display for all to see.  Emily did have that look in her eye though and some further conversation got her to admit that she enjoyed the feeling of the wet clothes while she was in the water.  She also enjoyed the attention she received from the boys since she wasn’t screaming about getting wet but actually continued to play in the pool with some of the other girls.

The first time I met Britt I thought she was a younger version of her Leann.  She had the same face and the same build.  I’m sure a lot of people mistook them for sisters.  Emily told me that Britt shared things with her about how she let loose while at school.  She told me about a bar  where Britt had entered, and won, some wet t-shirt contests.  I could see that she definitely had the assets and attitude for that kind of contest.  One afternoon I had come over to help Emily study for a test and Britt was out front washing her car.  She was wearing a pair of light blue cotton short shorts that said CHEER across the back with a yellow tank top tied in the back so that it exposed her flat stomach.  She had leaned across the car and her shirt had gotten damp across her chest.  The tank top had gone transparent, allowing her bikini top to show through.  Even with the bathing suit top under the shirt the way it clung to her left very little to the imagination.  As I walked up she asked if I thought she had missed a spot anywhere.  I responded by asking if she meant on the car or herself, which got me a sly little smile.

The more time I spent over at Leann’s house the more ithe four of us became close friends - the kind that can kid each other about any topic.  I even starting helping out around the house by doing some odd jobs and normal maintainence.  Then one day something happened that took our friendship in a different direction.  It was spring and the weather had really started to warm up.  I was over at Leann’s place helping her with some yard work.  We were planting some new trees.  I was wearing an old pair of kahki shorts and a ratty old t-shirt that was drenched with sweat.  Leann was wearing a pair of light grey running shorts and a yellow tank top.  We had just finished with the last tree and Leann was starting to water them down.  I got down and was building a dam around the root ball to hold the water when she sprayed the dirt right in front of me.  My arms, face and chest ended up covered with mud.  As I looked up in surprise I heard her giggle as she gave me that “oops” expression that left no doubt that her actions were intentional.

She said,”Sorry, I guess my aim is off a little.  I didn’t mean to spray right in front of you.”

“Yeah, well if you put the hose down close to the ground it won’t splash up as much.  That way you don’t really have to aim at the roots, you can just fill the dam up and its not a dirty of a job.”

“Well who says I was aiming at the roots,” she said as she aimed the hose right at my face and let loose another blast.  “You need to rinse some of that dirt off before we go up to the patio, and it looked like you needed to cool down.”  The spray cleaned my face and soaked the front of my shirt.  As I stood up she squirted the hose again, this time aiming for my chest which resulted in water soaking into my shorts and running down my legs into my shoes.  She didn’t stop until the front of my clothes were totally drenched.  I was enjoying the cooling effect of the water and the way it rolled down my shirt and shorts was getting me excited.  I had never told Leann about my affinity for wet clothes.  I was starting to get hard when I realized this may not be the appropriate time to indulge my fantasies.  I came out of my trance before Leann noticed - hopefully.

“You realize turn-about is fair play.”  I ran at her, straight into the spray.  She retreated while still trying to spray me but she could not pull the hose with her and stay ahead of me.  She realized it too late and dropped the hose to run, but I was close enough to trip her up before she got away.  I grabbed the hose before she could get to her feet and I pointed it right at her .

She threw her hands up in mock surrender.  “You wouldn’t spray an unarmed woman would you?”

I moved towards her with the nozzle still pointed squarely at her face.  “You didn’t have any problem doing the same thing to me.”  She started to say something else but I silenced her by releasing a blast of water towards her head.  I aimed high but she still brought her hands up for protection.  I moved closer so that I was standing over her lower legs, the water still dripping off my shorts was falling over her knees, but the nozzle was now pointed straight down at her chest.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Do you want to try me?”  I started to squeeze the nozzle so that a few drops of water dripped out onto her stomach.  “Wow, this nozzle has a hair trigger, it won’t take much to totall soak you.”  I let a few more drops fall onto her stomach, creating a wet spot around her belly button.  I saw her tense up a little as the drops fell but then she seemed to relax as they soaked into her shirt.  “What’s the matter, did you expect colder?”

“Actually yes, I expected the water to be freezing right out of the tap like that.  Those few drops weren’t too bad.  It actuall feels nice after working out in the hot sun.”

“That hot sun that you spoke of heats the water in the hose so that it’s more bearable.  The more hose you use the warmer the water gets.”  I let a few more drops fall onto her stomach.  She had sat up a little with her elbows on the ground behind her so these drops hit the same wet spot on her stomach and extended the wet streak towards her shorts.  Once the widening wet spot reached the bottom of her shirt I saw a small trickle of water flow into her shorts.  This was followed by a little shudder and an audible sigh as the water soaked into her panties.  At that moment I saw something in her face and body language that caused my stomach to flip and my knees weaken.  It also caused me listen to that little voice inside my head and I squeezed the nozzle handle unleashing a full blast of water that hit Leann square in the chest.  Her tank top instantly went transparent showing the little flowers embroidered on her bra.  The spray flowed down and soaked her shorts, allowing me to see the white panties she was wearing underneath.

As she twisted around and scrambled to her feet I kept the hose pointed at her, soaking the back of her shirt and shorts.  Her transparent shirt showed her bra straps and the rear clasp, but the way her shorts clung to her curves and showed the high cut of her panties was intoxicating.  She turned towards me as I dropped the hose and stared at her with a look bordering on lust.  “I can’t believe you did that.  Just look at me!  I’m soaked!”  When she looked at me and saw my expression she picked up the hose.  “Wipe that smirk off your face.”  She charged at me with the full spray from the hose leading the way.  I was too stunned by the image of her shirt plastered to her chest, clearly showing her white bra and the slight shadow of her nipples, that I didn’t take a step before she plowed into me and we both tumbled to the ground.  She landed on top of me and tried to pin me down .  As we wrestled for control of the hose water was spraying everywhere and each of us slowly started to loose our urgency to get the upper hand.  Finally I rolled her onto her back and reached over her head to grab her hand holding the hose.  Our faces got closer together and the next thing I knew our lips were locked together and we had forgotten about the hose entirely.  We rolled around in the wet grass for a few minutes, exploring each others bodies.  My hands moved over her back, enjoying the feel of her wet shirt and shorts as well as the feeling of the water squeezing out of the wet clothes between us.  Finally we broke our kiss and Leann suggested we move to the patio before we put on too much of a show for the neighboors.  When we stood up, both of laughed at the amount of grass we had sticking to us.  We used the hose to rinse each other off.  I took the opportunity to run my hands over her wet clothes in an effort to remove as much of the grass as I could.  The feeling of her wet body was incredible.  The way the water rolled down her clothes as I used my hands as a squeegee was a sight to behold and was causing me to become even more arroused.  Leann was using her hands in a similar manner and when she got to my shorts, her hands rubbed over my erection.  I let out a very audible sigh and she got that mischivous look on her face again.  “I think someone needs to be cooled down.”  Then she pulled out the waistband of my shorts and inserted the hose.  The water filled my shorts and caused my underware to swirl around my hardness.

Once I regained my senses after the initial shock and enjoyment of the feeling the water gave me I yanked out the hose and picked Leann up over my shoulder.  I carried her into the patio and I walked straight off the edge of the pool.  “I think both of us need cooling off.”  We both went under and I opened my eyes to see the blurry image of her shirt swirling up over her bra.  She made no attempt to cover herself as we came back to the surface.  As I was treading water I could see that her shirt was still floating over her bra and that the left shoulder strap of her tank top had dropped off her shoulder exposing the strap and part of the cup of her bra.  As I took in the sight I became aware of voice and laughing.  Emily and Britt, who had been out shopping, had returned home just in time to see me jump into the pool carrying their mother.  Britt was wearing a pair of white shorts that stopped just an inch below her crotch while riding low on her hips and a white button down shirt over a pink tank top with spaghetti straps and a lace border.  The bottom tails of the shirt were tied together causing it to frame and push-up her breasts.  I could see the outline of her bra through the tank top.  On her feet she was wearing high heeled sandals.  Emily was dressed a bit more conservatively in a pair of khaki shorts that came to mid-thigh with a lavender short sleeved t-shirt that was tight enough to show her curves yet not flaunt them.  She was also wearing a pair of running shoes with short white socks.

Britt looked at me and with a slight smile on her face said, “You know that was not very nice at all the way you dropped mom in the pool.”

Emily turned to her and said, “You’re only jealous that he didn’t do it to you.  You know you would have loved it.”

“That’s not true.  I’m just disappointed that they didn’t include us in there pool time.”  And with that Britt grabbed Emily’s arm and flung her into the pool where she landed with a huge splash which cut short her squeal of surprise.  When Emily gained her footing in the shallow end she stood up screaming at her sister, “You bbitch!  What did you do that for!”  Her hair was plastered to her head and hung down into her face.  Her shirt had turned darker but now clung tightly to her body showing every beautiful curve and hi-liting her bra and hard nipples.  As she made her way up the steps her shorts came out of the water and clung nicely to her ass and legs.  I could see the line of her panties also molding to her ass.  As she stepped out of the pool the water squelched out of her shoes.  “I’m going to kill you now so you’d better not run or it will just make it worse.”

Britt had a huge smile on her face and between giggles said, “I threw you in because I knew that if I did this first you would have gone into the house and missed out on all the fun.”  Emily stopped with a confused look on her face and watched as Britt dove into the pool, sandals and all.  She swam under water and I could see her shirt billowing around her.  She surfaced right in front of Leann and I, grinning ear to ear.  As she stood up I noticed that her overshirt had come untied when she dove in and was now hanging loosely in the water around her.  The top hem of her tank had drooped down and was exposing the top half of her rather shear bra.  I could easily make out her nipples under the soaked material as they tried to poke their way through.  She swam over to the steps and climbed out of the pool showing a beautiful view of the wet shorts barely hiding the white thong panties underneath.  She walked up to Emily, “Do you still want to kill me?”

Britt and Emily both laughed as Emily grabbbed her sister and dragged her back into the pool.  The ensuing playful wrestling match stretch out shirts and exposed more soaked clothing and lingerie than I had ever seen at one time.  I turned to Leann, who stood leaning against the side of the pool with her elbows behind her on the edge and her wet clothing covered breasts proudly thrust out, and asked if she was going to break them up.  “Not a chance.  You can try but I wouldn’t recommend it.”  I knew enough not to get between fueding family members even if it was all in good fun.  So I pulled myself up on the pool edge where I had a good view of the action and I could still admire Leann’s wet body.

At one point Britt had Emily’s shirt pulled up so that her white bra was clearly visable  though it still covered her completely more so than many bikinis I have seen.  But something about it was still very erotic.  Britt’s bra on the other hand was much mor flimsy and during the struggle one of her breasts had come out and was completely uncovered when her shirt sagged down even further.  I was thinking to myself that there are a lot of people who would pay big money to witness this kind of action and I had a free ringside seat.  I only wished that I had a camera.

Finally the girls tired each other out and swam over next to Leann and I.  Both of them were panting heavily.  Britts shirt was at the bottom of the pool somewhere and she tried to adjust her tank top to get it more presentable, but to no avail.  She had at least gotten her breast tucked back into her bra so that now there where two layers of shear material that did nothing to hide her pert little nipples.  Emily’s shirt had gotten so stretched out that it hung off her shoulder showing the strap of her bra.  Her nipples were still hard and poking through her her bra and shirt.  Leann moved over between her girls and drapped an arm around each one.  They walked out of the pool arm in arm providing me a picture that will be etched into my mind forever as the water cascaded off three shorts clad asses.  They all turned and and struck a pose that showed off their beautiful bodies in their clinging clothes.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]