minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:35:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 33151

Subject: Pictures 2 girls in one bath tub and a lot of fun, Wetlook Hunter's new update html

Date: Thu 20/12/07 05:59:36 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: hunter@wetlookhunter.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys, the new update is up and it's like many of you guys asked.
Coats got soaked and boots got taken down.
So, enjoy the update.

new update

Michaela and Marina
Well guys, this was a hard one...
We was inside of a bar and Soreen was fooling around with the camera... and I saw the girls at a table talking with each other. I go there and I introduced myself, I found out that the girl\'s names are Michaela and Marina... Michaela was nice and very friendly but Marina was just the opposite. I go there first without Soreen after me and he shoot the discussion from 5-6 meters so you cannot hear nothing but the 2-3 minutes talk was just to convince Marina to get the cameraman over.
Anyway... after a while Soreen walk over (uninvited :)) and the girls introduced themselves to him and we agree that they are not to happy that we come over there (especially Marina).
So with the camera and the microphone there I could start to do the talk to get Marina more friendly ;)
We found out that they both speak English very well and we continued the discussion in English then...
I start to make some jokes to make the girls laugh a bit and get them to be more friendly to us... and I\'ve succeed I think ;)
I found out that they both study art and they are both 21 years old and they are in the same class at the college and Michaela was working as a receptionist in a hotel too.
Anyway... it was time to make a move so after more then ten minutes of friendly talk I finally asked Michaela to get wet for us... and she was like WHAT? Well I am sure that if Marina wasn\'t there, my work would be so much easier because I saw on her face that Michaela kind of like the idea to get wet fully clothed.
So I did more talking and more and more and then some more :)) Till I get them to this situation: Michaela said that she will step into the bath and Marina said that she will come to see how it is and after 20 minutes+ of talking there we was... heading for the hotel to get Michaela wet.
Well how did Michaela get Marina into the bath tub later one? That is something you will have to find out yourself... But I can tell you that BOTH girls leave the coats on when they step into the bath tub ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE PHOTOS

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]