Wetlook-Online

Message # 3315.1

Subject: Info Re: thank you

Date: Sat 19/04/03 09:33:46 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree with the 'thanks'! This is a fantastic "watering hole" for Wetlook! After looking in on the forum on my own site, this one is the next one I look at.

I agree that the free material seems to be getting less and less at times.

There are a couple of reasons driving this besides greed (You know the greedy ones, as they don't offer much either preview or in their member areas, or charge an excessively high membership fee & usually don't last very long as a result):

1- Free hosting is not what it used to be. They are getting stingy on space and mostly bandwidth. To have a site that won't make people angry with that famous "Out of allotted bandwidth for now - try again later" message, many pay for space. Even the bargain pay hosts may have limits on both bandwidth and content (Premium hosts may also limit content). I know, I pay for hosting for my own website about womens' shoes. It does each day what most free hosts allow for an entire month!

2- Clothes. Wetlook producers have to pay for their models' clothes. Not all clothes like being wet. Plus, we would most likely get bored seeing the same clothes worn time after time. Sometimes, the producer has to pay for the model herself!! Not everybody may have a wife or girlfriend who is willing to do Wetlook for dinners out & other suitable :) rewards.

Producing CD's and videos does not produce a lot of money, either. Sponsoring ads on sites is not a money-making proposition, either. We all know what we think about pop -up and -under ads and flashing banners. I imagine many of us have software to block those, so they don't get seen, anyway by those of us using such software.

Economics can be cruel, can't it? I'm afraid the "good old days" of plenty of free Internet material are gone forever.

I appreciate all efforts of everybody who produces a good and interesting website. Thumbs Up

I also wish everybody a happy Easter!

In reply to Message (3315) Bouncing thank you

By wettc - wettc@yahoo.com de Sat 19/04/03 00:46:24 GMT

Hi to everybody,

i don´t psot very much to this forum, but read it almost every day.

Today I want to thank all of you, who search the net for pics and movies. You´re all doing a great job. Thanks.

from my point of view there are less free pics than there has been in the past. Does someone share this opinion? I´would be so greatful to see more wet satin pics.

So all you collectors go on, your work is tariffic, go one like this.

happy eastern to all aof you

wettc

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]