WetlookPro

Message # 3312.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: UK TV alert

Date: Sat 19/04/03 03:32:15 GMT

Name: Placebo Effect gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I didn't actually watch it, just read of it on the "wacky wet" forum. Though i believe both men and women took part the wacky wet people mentioned a teenage male going in the pool in his school uniform so i persume they were just random people stopped in the street (wacky wet is a pre-dominantly male/gay wetlook site, so would tend to focus on the male wetlook). Sorry i can't be of more help, maybe try heading over to their forum and you may get the answers you are looking for!!
In reply to Message (3312.2) Help Me Re: UK TV alert

By Toby - jill73uk@hotmail.com gb Fri 18/04/03 23:24:20 GMT

Unfortunately I don't have digital or cable so am going to miss this.  For the benefit of all those of us who did'nt see this dare before, can you describe the contestants.  What age were they and what sorts of things were they wearing?  Did they willingly dive in when they were told to, or were some hesitant?  Were there are shots of them getting out of the water?

In reply to Message (3312) TV UK TV alert

By Placebo Effect - gb Fri 18/04/03 19:33:37 GMT

For those with digital/cable check out channel BBC3's gameshow "CCTV".BBC Gameshow uses PA & CCTV in Public Places to entice unsuspecting people to enter zany games to try to win a holiday...most fail!

One game involved thowing oversize darts at a dartboard at the bottom of a swimming pool. The contestants, barefoot but otherwise still dressed in the street clothes they were wearing when dared to take part, had stand on the end of a dive board & score a bull to win a holiday ... if they didn't manage to score a bull they were told to dive in fully clothed ....(looks like they were not told this bit before they agreed to take part) ... needless to say they all got wet.

It's on this tues, weds and thurs  at 7-30pm and tuesday's show is based in an aquarium which may have potential.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]