minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 10:31:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 33100.4

Subject: Hello Re: mostly OT: I am in Las Vegas again!

Date: Mon 17/12/07 18:06:38 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I had a losing day yesterday.  I am now down $80.  THE SEAFOOD BUFFET AT THE RIO IS CLOSED UNTIL MARCH!  I am so freaking mad!  One of the highlights of coming to Vegas is pigging out on lobster at the Rio.  I hope I can win today.  I am now down $250 for the whole year.  My budget for gambling for 2007 is $1000, so I should finish the year well under budget.  
In reply to Message (33100) Hello mostly OT: I am in Las Vegas again!

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 16/12/07 20:18:43 GMT

I am on another of my frequent trips to Las Vegas.   I arrived Friday night and will be leaving Thursday morning.  As of right now I am -$8.  I went to church this morning.  I am at the libtrary right now (duh!).  Tonight I am going to eat lots of lobster at the seafood buffet at the Rio.  Tomorrow I am going to meet my friend from Dragon's Lair Project that lives here in Vegas.  I am going to go to his house and show him some of my favorite websites, including this one.  There have been some good Flickr finds recently, including several new ones posted here today.  I am going to show them to my friend.  He likes most of the pcitures I show him.  "Yeah, soaking wet chicks!" in Beavis' voice!  One thing that is really cool about him is that I can be totally open about all my idiosyncrasises (spell?), including this fetish.  We openly talk about this and other wierd things while riding on the city bus!  Last year while riding the Deuce bus (double decker) on the strip, another passenger asked "are you two drunk?"!  We had not drank any alcohol!  AAH, the fun of Las Vegas!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]